Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation


To be fair some of the targets could have been empty but this looks like it mostly legitimate video of hits against military targets but man I have to tell you Saudis are paying an arm and a leg for horrible visual feeds I mean 70 billion dollars and your telling me that’s the best money could buy

Are you expecting HD videos from military?
Those are quite accurate hits and the released footage served its purpose very well. Target audience got their message.
 
Are you expecting HD videos from military?
Those are quite accurate hits and the released footage served its purpose very well. Target audience got their message.
……..yeah 😆 or at least comparable to what the Israelis were showing some of it is clear some of it is like okay I can’t tell but like I said at least this video is real now because you did bring up the whole HD video some of videos that we have seen coming from Yemen opposition (un internationally recognized government)in the south the videos of attacks have been crystal clear with multiple precision air attacks at times I have to scratch my head and think ok they can record such crystal clear hits on Houthis but Saudis are doing this kind of makes you think a lot of it is fake
 
Last edited:
My criticism is directed at the Saudi ruling elite, not the average Saudi Citizen and I have directed even harsher criticism at Pakistan’s rulers- so how exactly did you interpret all that as ‘Hate for Arabs’?

Second, are the Houthis not Arabs?
Wait for few hours , there is rumor Pak army commando down in Yemen. No confirmation yet.
 
My criticism is directed at the Saudi ruling elite, not the average Saudi Citizen and I have directed even harsher criticism at Pakistan’s rulers- so how exactly did you interpret all that as ‘Hate for Arabs’?

Second, are the Houthis not Arabs?
I just read that 😆 to be fair we do have people saying ll Arabs are scum than you have remind those people heyyyy guys Iraqis Lebanese and Palestinians are Arabs many of which support Iran…..I’m Palestinian and I definitely support the Iranian people doesn’t mean I agree with everything in Iran but I support Iranian resistance
 
I just read that 😆 to be fair we do have people saying ll Arabs are scum than you have remind those people heyyyy guys Iraqis Lebanese and Palestinians are Arabs many of which support Iran…..I’m Palestinian and I definitely support the Iranian people doesn’t mean I agree with everything in Iran but I support Iranian resistance
Well, Palestinians and Egyptian now a days diehard supporter of Houthi.
 
Well, Palestinians and Egyptian now a days diehard supporter of Houthi.
Yes agree honestly I can’t speak for average Arabs and Muslims of different countries but I can say they fill a higher regard for Iran than the likes of UAE and Saudi Arabia(talking about the people running these countries than the actual average citizen)
 
Military strikes cannot break the bond between an incorruptible organization and the people. As long as they have popular backing, this guerrilla war will never be defeated.

A sustained bombing run does wonders. However operational leadership must be neutralised to really reap rewards of military bombing runs.
 
……..yeah 😆 or at least comparable to what the Israelis were showing some of it is clear some of it is like okay I can’t tell but like I said at least this video is real now because you did bring up the whole HD video some of videos that we have seen coming from Yemen opposition (un internationally recognized government)in the south the videos of attacks have been crystal clear with multiple precision air attacks at times I have to scratch my head and think ok they can record such crystal clear hits on Houthis but Saudis are doing this kind of makes you think a lot of it is fake
Bro you start scratching the head even if Houthis just fart.
 
A sustained bombing run does wonders. However operational leadership must be neutralised to really reap rewards of military bombing runs.
Leadership is deep in the burrows , smarter than Iranian leadership.
 
A sustained bombing run does wonders. However operational leadership must be neutralised to really reap rewards of military bombing runs.
Neutralizing command is useless because guerrilla warfare is decentralized. Lacking a fixed center, these groups operate with high autonomy at the grassroots level. The US bombed the Taliban for 20 years, yet they only grew stronger. Israel frequently assassinated Hezbollah leaders, but they relied on tunnels and local autonomy to maintain their combat power. Striking command systems is largely ineffective against distributed networks。
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top