Pakistan has never targetted your places of Religion.
Last I checked, both in 2019 & 2025 you cowards are the ones that started it. Odd, you always seem to attack at nite.
I suppose that is what one can expect from p#ssies.
When exactly did this event take place...
I have no recollection of it.
Sorry, but I think that news got lost in the background. At the time, there were far important and pressing matters like...:
- Karachi Port is

- Indian Navy has docked at Lahore Port
- Baluchistan has got Freedom and is sailing towards Scandinavia
- Field Marshal Asim Munir has been arrested by the Military Police
- PM S. Sharif is in hiding and/or in some bunker...
- & ofcourse, F-16 shot down & Viper Driver caught
You

can't even be honest about being dishonest.
But hey..., you guys always seem to be first when it comes handing out Awards & Medals for getting your a$$ kicked.