Makkah Defence Alliance: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan, news & updates

What are you measuring against... may be I don't get as much pleasure as the other guy...

Entirely based on how you pride yourself in 'triggering' others for fun and deliver sermons of hellfire and brimstone upon those who dare to disagree.

It would be unfair to term it as modern wisdom that such behaviour has been condemned by all religions and cultures.
 
Entirely based on how you pride yourself in 'triggering' others for fun and deliver sermons of hellfire and brimstone upon those who dare to disagree.
Boy, you confused or what?
How did you conflate the two?

Disagree all you want ... and I didn't quote you... something obviously unsettled you...
Last, I don't deliver sermons of hellfire or brimstone. You want to make a point quote me...

second, I have few and far between posts... you stand unmatched in spamming threads for fun... how much did my post bother you?

It would be unfair to term it as modern wisdom that such behaviour has been condemned by all religions and cultures.

Is that you being the judge and the jury... now don't you undo what you were just preaching...
 
Boy, you confused or what?
How did you conflate the two?

Disagree all you want ... and I didn't quote you... something obviously unsettled you...
Last, I don't deliver sermons of hellfire or brimstone. You want to make a point quote me...

second, I have few and far between posts... you stand unmatched in spamming threads for fun... how much did mu post bother you?
The very first question was whether you are done was countered with the notion that you just started.

Quite a few post bothered me but not as much as the Avatar name oldenwisdom, why? because old people with their olderwisdom have ruled Pakistan and look where it has brought us. Unless and until a cultural revolution takes place, all these holy unholy wars and stories of morality and ethics are worthless.
Is that you being the judge and the jury... now don't you undo what you were just preaching
Hence i used 'would' and left it as such.
 
The very first question was whether you are done was countered with the notion that you just started.
Huh?

Come again with that... didn't quite deliver...

Quite a few post bothered me but not as much as the Avatar name oldenwisdom, why? because old people with their olderwisdom have ruled Pakistan and look where it has brought us.
I wish you all the good luck as the ray of hope for the whole nation...

Take what's your with a stride

Unless and until a cultural revolution takes place, all these holy unholy wars and stories of morality and ethics are worthless.
And, you're a revolutionary now?
Perhaps worthwhile for those who've found their calling as you wait for yours


Hence i used 'would' and left it as such.
Hmm...

So it was a suggestion... let me consider it...
 
Huh?

Come again with that... didn't quite deliver...

I wish you all the good luck as the ray of hope for the whole nation...

Take what's your with a stride
Luck is good but need more sacrifice. How about an yearly subscription of Khumms and pledge of the first-born?
And, you're a revolutionary now?
Perhaps worthwhile for those who've found their calling as you wait for yours
Absolutely.

Social not political. Politics is just a byproduct of society and social order perceived by it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top