BananaRepublic
Trusted Member
Well inshallah the corruption at least
Baptism is the cause not the fix.
It’s like saying you can douse a fire with petrol.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well inshallah the corruption at least
Meanwhile.......EU is also buying a sht ton of Russian LNGz while being in a proxy war with Russia and claiming they are sanctioning Russia to death. Energy producers,especially with the SOH shut down, can't be delevereged! Energy demand is inelastic!Well , even we sold our oil in middle of war with USA as first opportunity, we can't be angry at Russians if they do same thing
look at these bastards. They cry from their lungs that they will not make a bomb bla bla, America bomb them anyway and then ask Pakistan to reduce their misery by mediating.
It's up to Iran. Any killing should be retaliated by wiping out huge refineries, oil, gas fields and attacking Israeli Jews in whole region (including civilian targets; tourists, synagoges, investments etc).So killing is about to start then..
It's up to Iran. Any killing should be retaliated by wiping out huge refineries, oil, gas fields and attacking Israeli Jews in whole region (including civilian targets; tourists, synagoges, investments etc).
So killing is about to start then..
Agreed with your assessments. Pickaxe will be definitely hit, maybe with something non-conventional. If they gets Mojtaba Khameni as well, It will be icing on the cake for Israil. .Once the elections pass for Bibi and the Republican Party (for Trump), the war will resume and this time they are going for a second round of decapitations. They have likely found Mojtaba’s location.
I think Pickaxe mountains will also be hit. Not sure if they will also hit power plants or energy facilities, but I think their goal is to remove the upper leadership and get the reformists into power.
I don’t know it supposedly from Fox News but I don’t see it there and googled the information nothing came upSo killing is about to start then..
Israel will strike refineries next time for sure gas fields as well honestly it’s almost a given but Iran would have to concentrate everything it has no let up no more stopping at the last minute I’m honestly with the theory Hezbollah is gearing up for the next round, and Israel’s gas fields are a target Hezbollah needs to hitIt's up to Iran. Any killing should be retaliated by wiping out huge refineries, oil, gas fields and attacking Israeli Jews in whole region (including civilian targets; tourists, synagoges, investments etc).
I think it’s going to be before if there’s a chance Bibi might lose the election he will go for it and attempt to say it was a preemptive attack Iran was readying launch their own attack I honestly see it going that wayOnce the elections pass for Bibi and the Republican Party (for Trump), the war will resume and this time they are going for a second round of decapitations. They have likely found Mojtaba’s location.
I think Pickaxe mountains will also be hit. Not sure if they will also hit power plants or energy facilities, but I think their goal is to remove the upper leadership and get the reformists into power.