Federal cabinet gives nod to imposition of emergency in KP; summary sent to president

“Don’t mock your own nation,” says the man calling it a nation of nincompoops. Alas, here we are indeed. 😂
Pakistan is 100% a nation of nincompoops. Ap Tareekh par lo humari. If you didn't understand the subtlety of my sarcasm, well sadly the comment was lost on you.

 
Naah I'm good. NCP Automobiles are a good gig, ifykyk
are you from FATA or KPK?
What's the mood there?
I am happy, as I was blaming PTI KPK, besides Punjab and erstwhile Pak incumbency. At least, now we are sure we are handtied all over.
 
are you from FATA or KPK?
What's the mood there?
I am happy, as I was blaming PTI KPK, besides Punjab and erstwhile Pak incumbency. At least, now we are sure we are handtied all over.
Killa Abdullah. I have a automobile sale and purchase gig alongside my studies, so I am often in KPK and North Balochistan. And I wouldn't wanna express the public opinion here as it'd get me banned, but I'm sure you already know
 
Not a single soul on the roads to resist this in KPK, but the keyboard warriors are having a full blown meltdown on PDF lol. 😂 It’s easy to act like revolutionaries behind a screen Keyboard pe inqilab lana bohat asaan hai.
 
Killa Abdullah. I have a automobile sale and purchase gig alongside my studies, so I am often in KPK and North Balochistan. And I wouldn't wanna express the public opinion here as it'd get me banned, but I'm sure you already know
Good man. I get the gist, as you are young yourself, so what the future holds for the Army and Federal image in your area.
I hope you study well. The side gig will be beneficial when the political situation stabilises in Pak, Afg and Iran. I hope you will have many sales there and beyond (all stans in C. Asia). It is a huge market.
I suggest learning Persian and Chinese besides your normal studies.
 
Not a single soul on the roads to resist this in KPK, but the keyboard warriors are having a full blown meltdown on PDF lol. 😂 It’s easy to act like revolutionaries behind a screen Keyboard pe inqilab lana bohat asaan hai.
Tell Kundi to come in public and ghul mil among celebrations. In fact, he should invite the entire Isloo and GHQ in Peshawar streets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top