Federal cabinet gives nod to imposition of emergency in KP; summary sent to president

Everyone knows it's fauj. No one else has the dense brain and balls to willingly start the self destruction phase of Pakistan as @RealNapster rora aptly said.

Now sit back and enjoy. Fauj gave the middle finger to entire KPK by demolishing the government that came with an absolute majority.

I am not supporting any form of violence against anyone. But people of KP should not forget role of people like following in this theft of mandate.

1. Faisal Kareem Kundi
2. Samar haroon Bilour
3. Ikhtiar wali
4. Ameer Muqaam
 
I am not supporting any form of violence against anyone. But people of KP should not forget role of people like following in this theft of mandate.

1. Faisal Kareem Kundi
2. Samar haroon Bilour
3. Ikhtiar wali
4. Ameer Muqaam
In the past few weeks, and in the coming time, we all will know who's against us and who's with us. The masks are coming off. Finally
 
Don't put words in my mouth. I'm from the border zone of Balochistan and we daily see Faujis/paramilitaries taking bribes on border smuggling ( same route TTP and BLA uses ). You have never been there, you wouldn't know
Now I understand the reason for your frustration.... you ain't getting no cut in the bribe and shown the middle finger.
 
I am not supporting any form of violence against anyone. But people of KP should not forget role of people like following in this theft of mandate.

1. Faisal Kareem Kundi
2. Samar haroon Bilour
3. Ikhtiar wali
4. Ameer Muqaam
1791721911885.png
 
Lets see how this ends in 10 years.

Faujeetii khotas live in their own world.
They think by trampling on the avg man and imposing their will on tens of millions of people of KPK, they will turn it into a province of "doodh and shehed ki naddian "

Balochistan has this hybrid setup even before I was born, and I have seen it regressing since.
 
Can we stop dragging the word fauj into this? Honestly, I don’t like this move either, but that doesn’t mean we know the full picture.

Our army has access to information and ground realities that we don’t. It’s easy to sit behind a keyboard and criticize,
We can disagree with a decision without disrespecting the entire army. At the end of the day, fighting terrorism is not easy it requires cooperation from people of KPK and government.


I am also naive. But not this much. You are special.
 
Lets see how this ends in 10 years.

Faujeetii khotas live in their own world.

Number 1 on the terrrorism index.

Poverty at record highs

Balochistan out of hands for 20 years now in which they have complete decision making authority (killed political process there)

Stellar record of the largest surrender in South Asian history ( killed political process there)
 
I am also naive. But not this much. You are special.
Calling me naive won’t make your argument any smarter. You’ve got nothing to say, so you’ve resorted to personal insults. Typical of someone who mistakes arrogance for intelligence.
تم جیسے عقل کے اندھوں سے بحث کرنا بھی اپنی عقل پر ظلم ہے۔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top