I want destruction of india

chinmay

Registered Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Reputation
100.2
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hello I'm from India tell me what should I do to destoy india
 
perfect-popcorn.gif
 
It's a naive assumption that since Pakistanis know how to destroy their own country, they can destroy any other country or help towards it.

Indian destruction need an Indian recipe preferably without usage of Kashmiri salt with Basmati rice.
 
Why do you want destruction of India? It’s also not good for Pakistan. Pakistan needs a strong democratic neighbor.

IMHO, India needs a new government with mix of CJP, Congress and other parties. Indian Junta must get rid of BJP and Modi Gaylord Focker and Amit Gaylord Focker.

BJP took pages from Pakistani establishment book and bought election commission and Supreme Court judges.
 
Last edited:
Hello Saar

I am smuggling to you 10 million pallets of bullets made from soap.

Good Luck,
Cipher
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top