CynicalPakistaniCritic
Registered Member
- Thread starter
- #16
Truth be told I don't want to derail this discussion but I am on the fence here. I have been a huge critic of establishment for years and people used to accuse me of being hidden Indian.they suppressed pro Pakistan voices such as Imran Riaz , Wajahat, Sabir Shakir and several other journalists and nobody is left now to spread their message or give their POV.
But I somewhat support the establishment in recent events because I do think Imran Khan simply wouldn't take any advice and was damaging very critical areas like security and diplomacy with some gulf states, he also wouldn't acknowledge the huge threat from Afghanistan. He was good in other domestic areas and some economic decisions.
At the same time I don't support the heavy hand used to suppress the people because it backfires and makes people resent everything and feel neglected. But I still think that BLA/TTP are entirely different issues dating back decades with more complex origins.





