• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

052D destroyers is expected to reach 60, and the new batch will be equipped with advanced phased array radar systems, which will be improved.

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Only in your moronic mind I'm afraid. Have you given up the charade already? you're calling this "CCP official's granddaughter" in third person now? Give up so soon? aw man I was planning on playing you for a bit longer, be a toy will ya?
@MH.Yang 兄弟,这货是你们QQ群里的吗?快带他走吧。他跟个大傻子似的,笑死我了🤣

dbc

INT'L MOD
Jan 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mods thread has taken a u-turn, detour and descended into dumpster.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok commissar

You don't have to be so angry. As I've told you before, the famine happened in 1958/1960, and it was a mistake with huge losses and gains. Most importantly, it was recorded in China's 7-year history textbooks, and every Chinese knows very well what we lost and what we gained.

You may not have gotten my point, maybe I need to make it more obvious. The ones who paid the price are the Chinese born before 1950s who have withered away. And it is the Chinese born after 1970s who are now in control of China, they are the ones who have not paid the price but have gained tremendously. Guess how they would view which mistake?

You should have used this thread to agitate the Chinese in 2004, not 2024. Got it?

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You don't have to be so angry. As I've told you before, the famine happened in 1958/1960, and it was a mistake with huge losses and gains. Most importantly, it was recorded in China's 7-year history textbooks, and every Chinese knows very well what we lost and what we gained.

You may not have gotten my point, maybe I need to make it more obvious. The ones who paid the price are the Chinese born before 1950s who have withered away. And it is the Chinese born after 1970s who are now in control of China, they are the ones who have not paid the price but have gained tremendously. Guess how they would view which mistake?

You should have used this thread to agitate the Chinese in 2004, not 2024. Got it?
Where exactly did I give you the idea that I'm angry? 😂

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Where exactly did I give you the idea that I'm angry? 😂
Doesn't matter.

I'm just trying to tell you that the way the Chinese people are treating this now is that, for the sake of political correctness, they will outwardly recognize it as a mistake. But in their hearts they think Mao did the right thing.

Look at that that guy who supports Taiwan, even he has little interest in discussing the famine. Because he enjoys the fruits without having paid for them. That is human nature.

Get it? Your behavior will only make the Chinese support Mao even more.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you can't condemn Mao and the CCP policies,you guys are in denial. But anyway,back on topic.
Why do you think we can't condemn?

Every Chinese person responding to you recognizes it as Mao's and CCP's fault, don't they? We condemned it.

But we inwardly support Mao's decision.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why do you think we can't condemn?

Every Chinese person responding to you recognizes it as Mao's and CCP's fault, don't they? We condemned it.

But we inwardly support Mao's decision.
So if you inwardly support Mao's decision,how are you condemning it? 😂 😂 😂

enroger

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So if you inwardly support Mao's decision,how are you condemning it? 😂 😂 😂

Its called having nuance. We don't simply make over simplified judgement on History, only people with simple minds does it.

Mao and CPC made a lot of mistakes (even those mistakes must be analyzed in context of that era), but overall their accomplishments is much greater than their mistakes, they laid the foundation for China's current success. This is why the Chinese people support them. Is it so hard to understand?

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Chit chat as in conversation. And why the hell you asking me about India warship how should I know.
Considering that your IQ is close to that of Indian. So I think you have a better understanding of India's chit warships.

I heard that the Indian chit aircraft carrier caught fire 3 times. But is this true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest