A GIDS Shahpar II UAV of the PAF broke midair and crashed near Darya Khan, Punjab

For the Shahpar series, you can literally see the differences between the drones just from the pictures. The Shahpar 3 has different curves and tail shape. The Shahpar 2 is clearly much larger than the CH3A and even a more different shape.

Nowhere close to being copies.

Oh you changed the paint scheme. Cute.
Did I?

I just showed you a better picture of Rustom 1 and CH3 drone.

Do you still say, they are the same drone?

Did I?

I just showed you a better picture of Rustom 1 and CH3 drone.

Do you still say, they are the same drone?

They look exactly the same, did China sell them to you or did you try to rip a design off?

Yes, absolutely. No difference.
Well in that case China must have stolen the Indian designs.

Considering that India started designing Rustom 1 early 2000s based it on another indian aircraft designed in 1980s.

Well in that case China must have stolen the Indian designs.

Considering that India started designing Rustom 1 early 2000s based it on another indian aircraft designed in 1980s.
Lol. Rutan must have stolen it from you.

For normal non troll people. Pakistani UAV ecosystem was experimenting with Rutan long EZ layout back since the early 2000s. Picture in the below article:

Last edited:
Lol. Rutan must have stolen it from you.

For normal non troll people. Pakistani UAV ecosystem was experimenting with Rutan long EZ layout back since the early 2000s. Picture in the below article:

Rustom 1 based on NRCA built in 1980s by NAL Banglore.

1725202836874.png

Last edited:
Really, no one takes indian indigenous program seriously. It's just a ponzy scheme. Spends decade producing it, not even indian military wants it. Only locally produced yokhont missile exceptable, only manage to attach it to a plane. Pakistan indigenous weapons like cruise, glide bombs, tanks, or drones. May not be 100% Indigenous, but they work and cheap. Pakistan has technology and building an industrial base and building university to transfer that knowledge. While believing in that build in india program will do the same for in india. If India believes that, then you are all living in fool's paradise. If Aukus deal doesn't wake you up, then nothing will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back