Adani Group's Ashok Wadhawan Speaks To NDTV On Making, Supplying Arms For India's Defence

its more like in some countries a police guy with AK47 is taunted as thulla thulla but just across the border a police guy controls the mob with just lathis ....

Moral of the story

Respect for LAW & Order and police is what is more important not the fire arms
If you give AK47 to the hawaldar, you are telling everyone you no longer have control. Besides which, we are just not rich enough.

Guns are such ugly things. Having handled them and used them for a long time of my youth in a professional capacity and for sport, I have come to loathe them.

Gandhi was right on his point of Satyagraha.

If you give AK47 to the hawaldar, you are telling everyone you no longer have control. Besides which, we are just not rich enough.
its not about bieng rich .. both E MK4 and AK47 costs almost same when it comes to cast of mantainence and ammo as there are very huge surplus stocks avilable from WW2 & COLD WAR but its about Image you want to potray

Guns are such ugly things. Having handled them and used them for a long time of my youth in a professional capacity and for sport, I have come to loathe them.

Gandhi was right on his point of Satyagraha.
Bandook ho ya Chillamm ek baar adat bass parr jaye to fir golee chiyye hi chiyye

Chillam

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 6
Bandook ho ya Chillamm ek baar adat bass parr jaye to fir golee chiyye hi chiyye

Chillam
Chillam is used here as well unsurprisingly. People who use it are commonly referred to as Jaaaz slang for Jehaz (aeroplane) because they often go on a long mental journey after a toke 😂😂😂

its not about bieng rich .. both E MK4 and AK47 costs almost same when it comes to cast of mantainence and ammo as there are very huge surplus stocks avilable from WW2 & COLD WAR but its about Image you want to potray
Almost 2 Lac policemen in Maharashtra. 3.5 in Uttar Pradesh.

Imagine an overweight havaldar relaxing on a charpoy outside a tea vendor shop having tea and someone fitter runs away with his gun.

Chillam is used here as well unsurprisingly. People who use it are commonly referred to as Jaaaz slang for Jehaz (aeroplane) because they often go on a long mental journey after a toke 😂😂😂
they in remote areas specially himalyas and terai rub bhaang leeves to get maal /ganja and then scratch there hands and make little tablets or goli whichthey put in chillam

they in remote areas specially himalyas and terai rub bhaang leeves to get maal /ganja and then scratch there hands and make little tablets or goli whichthey put in chillam

Yes pretty much the same process here. Although some prefer to use resin instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back