Afghans yet to receive ‘genuine justice’ for Western coalition abuses: HRW

Afghan have territorial ambitions on your country, how does that affect your nationalism
I am against them when they claim Khyber-Pakthunkwa.

I have told many Afghanistani people that the Durand Line agreement has no expiry date.

Like I said Pakistan comes first for me.
 
Last edited:
I have talked to a few Afghanistan people and many of them are supportive of the Afghan Taliban.

Not just some bloody vision.

Secondly we will let the Admins and Mods decide who will last here and not.
You have talked to a few Afghans - in Canada.

Brilliant.

Where did these meetings take place? In a Strip Bar over a few drinks...

The fact that you got the opinion of a "few Afghans" that may be living the life 100's of Thousand miles away from that hell hole, and not the ones that actually live their gives me the impression that you're anything but a Pakistani.

Oh & when I call that dump a sh!t hole, I know what I'm talking about because I've actually spent time there. Oh and a number of Members have seen proof of it.

Oh & buddy boy, I've been here since 2012 - so I know you're not gonna last. I'll be sure to leave a comment of: I told you so.

See ya 'round..., Champ.
 
You have talked to a few Afghans - in Canada.

Brilliant.

Where did these meetings take place? In a Strip Bar over a few drinks...

The fact that you got the opinion of a "few Afghans" that may be living the life 100's of Thousand miles away from that hell hole, and not the ones that actually live their gives me the impression that you're anything but a Pakistani.

Oh & when I call that dump a sh!t hole, I know what I'm talking about because I've actually spent time there. Oh and a number of Members have seen proof of it.

Oh & buddy boy, I've been here since 2012 - so I know you're not gonna last. I'll be sure to leave a comment of: I told you so.

See ya 'round..., Champ.
Sorry, but drinking alcohol is haraam in Islam.

We met in a Sharwarma shop. in Mississauga.

Go talk to @Waz @Musings and ask them what they think of me.

I have been on this forum for quite a while, its just that I discontinued those profiles.
 
Me - I'm the resident Trash Talker.

Just ask the Indian & Afghan Members.

Oh and feel free to check out ALL my posts if you're really that interested. It'll give you an insight of who I am.

Finally..., so the Afghan people want the Taliban, huh....

And you know this...because...you had a vision.

I'm sorry - it's my first time to the twilight zone. I don't recall the Afghan people having the right to vote.

Just one question...

Q. Do you include the women in your statement about wanting the Taliban.

Yeah..., you're not gonna last here long.
About the women, I am against anyone who is against women's education. They are evil people.

I do not know what the Afghan Taliban's policy is on women's education.

There is a lot of misinformation and propaganda.

Then why do you think the Afghan Taliban are back in power in Afghanistan? Mr. Genius? ;)
 
Sorry, but drinking alcohol is haraam in Islam..
Oh okay.

First of I said drinks - as in Coke or Red Bull. You just insinuated that I was referring to Alcoholic Beverages.

Interesting, you didn't mention anything about the Strip Bar. I suppose that's Game, huh.

Oh well, I don't give a damn where you meet those retards.

Anyone who thinks the Taliban are a real Gov't needs to get their head checked.
 
Afghan Taliban and TTP are not the same group.

View attachment 218325
That's like saying ISIS and IS-Khorasan aren't the same even though khorsan branch leader has pledged to ISIS

This claim might have had some substance BEFORE TTP leader Noor Wali Mehsud pledged alligence to Afghan Taliban leader.

"TTP is a branch of IEA (Afghan taliban)" Noor Wali Mehsud

From the horses mouth

 
Last edited:
That's like saying ISIS and IS-Khorasan aren't the same even though khorsan branch leader has pledged to ISIS

This claim might have had some substance BEFORE TTP leader Noor Wali Mehsud pledged alligence to Afghan Taliban leader.

"TTP is a branch of IEA (Afghan taliban)" Noor Wali Mehsud

From the horses mouth


Those TTP who attack Pakistan are bloody traitors who need to be taken out.

I am talking about the Afghan Taliban who just want to stay in their country. No Problem with that.
 
Oh okay.

First of I said drinks - as in Coke or Red Bull. You just insinuated that I was referring to Alcoholic Beverages.

Interesting, you didn't mention anything about the Strip Bar. I suppose that's Game, huh.

Oh well, I don't give a damn where you meet those retards.

Anyone who thinks the Taliban are a real Gov't needs to get their head checked.
No I forgot to mention the strip bar. Sorry but I wouldn't go to a place of naked people and prostitutes either. Zina is a major sin in Islam and punishable by whipping.
 
Last edited:
Those TTP who attack Pakistan are bloody traitors who need to be taken out.

I am talking about the Afghan Taliban who just want to stay in their country. No Problem
I wasn't challenging your OPINION about afghan Taliban staying in Afghanistan though I could argue that hundreds of them dying in Pakistan including relatives of leaders doesn't prove your claim that they want to stay in Afghanistan.

Anyway,
My rebuttal was to the claim that Afghan Taliban and TTP are not the same. They are . TTP leader says that they are. Distinguishing between the branch and the tree is futile exercise.
 
No I forgot to mention the strip bar. Sorry but I wouldn't go to a place of naked people and prostitutes either.
Maybe you should.

Anyways, calm down and the same with everyone else. No need to let the thread degenerate into another "peeing" contest.

I'm not a big fan of A'stan either and I know a lot of others who aren't. And, they aren't on this forum.

Russian support for the Taliban IMO is simply an avenue for them to get back into the country.
 
I wasn't challenging your OPINION about afghan Taliban staying in Afghanistan though I could argue that hundreds of them dying in Pakistan including relatives of leaders doesn't prove your claim that they want to stay in Afghanistan.

Anyway,
My rebuttal was to the claim that Afghan Taliban and TTP are not the same. They are . TTP leader says that they are. Distinguishing between the branch and the tree is futile exercise.
No, Afghan Taliban and the TTP are not the same.
1791239966277.png
 
About the women, I am against anyone who is against women's education. They are evil people.

I do not know what the Afghan Taliban's policy is on women's education.

There is a lot of misinformation and propaganda.

Then why do you think the Afghan Taliban are back in power in Afghanistan? Mr. Genius? ;)
What, are you like - 22?!!

You don't know what the Taliban policy is about Women's Education...

Jee, perhaps you could just read the Press Briefings from their Gov't Officials when they pass the rule.

What propaganda are you referring to now...

Be a dear and list the propaganda against your...sorry..., I mean the Taliban Gov't. I'm sure there can't be too much since they're such upstanding citizens and role models to Civilization all over the World.

Finally, why do I think they are in Power...?

Man, that's a hard one.

Lets see now...

It might have something to do with the fact that these rag-heads had fighting to come back in power for over 2-decades. And when the time came, there wasn't anyone to challenge them because they were the only ones that had been dealing with the US in Qatar.

How's that for a Mr. Genius.

Its late. I'll respond to whatever Afghan-loving comments some other time.
 
Maybe you should.

Anyways, calm down and the same with everyone else. No need to let the thread degenerate into another "peeing" contest.

I'm not a big fan of A'stan either and I know a lot of others who aren't. And, they aren't on this forum.

Russian support for the Taliban IMO is simply an avenue for them to get back into the country.
Sorry but I am not into filthy dirty things like strip clubs like you may be.
 
What, are you like - 22?!!

You don't know what the Taliban policy is about Women's Education...

Jee, perhaps you could just read the Press Briefings from their Gov't Officials when they pass the rule.

What propaganda are you referring to now...

Be a dear and list the propaganda against your...sorry..., I mean the Taliban Gov't. I'm sure there can't be too much since they're such upstanding citizens and role models to Civilization all over the World.

Finally, why do I think they are in Power...?

Man, that's a hard one.

Lets see now...

It might have something to do with the fact that these rag-heads had fighting to come back in power for over 2-decades. And when the time came, there wasn't anyone to challenge them because they were the only ones that had been dealing with the US in Qatar.

How's that for a Mr. Genius.

Its late. I'll respond to whatever Afghan-loving comments some other time.
I do not love Afghanistan. Personally I think it is a miserable place.

Secondly I just said Afghan Taliban can run Afghanistan as they please. As long as they do not attack Pakistan or claim Khyber-Pakthunkwa.

Sir, my age is 34. I was born in 1992.

And may I ask how old are you?


Afghan Taliban returned because USA and NATO had no choice but to leave Afghanistan, and secondly the Afghanistani people do not oppose or support the Afghan Taliban. Otherwise the Afghan Taliban would not be in power.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top