Afghans yet to receive ‘genuine justice’ for Western coalition abuses: HRW

No, Afghan Taliban and the TTP are not the same.
View attachment 218326
Are you being thick on purpose? Trolling? Really, AI? Really?

IMG_20261006_034325.jpg


Since I know now that you are trolling and not interested in real dialogue. I will again leave you with this.


TTP leader "TTP is a branch of Afghan Taliban"



They are the same.
 
Are you being thick on purpose? Trolling? Really, AI? Really?

View attachment 218327


Since I know now that you are trolling and not interested in real dialogue. I will again leave you with this.


TTP leader "TTP is a branch of Afghan Taliban"


They are the same.

Do you have a pea-sized brain? They are two different entities. Why do you live in Khyber-Pakhtunkwa and know them personally?

I certainly do not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I do not know the details of the Afghan Taliban and Pakistan relations. I have heard now it is not good.
 
Last edited:
Do you have a pea-sized brain? They are two different entities. Why do you live in Khyber-Pakhtunkwa and know them personally?

I certainly do not.
Dear Canadian taxpayer, yes, I live in KP. Unlike you my last name should have been hint enough but I assume your single digit IQ couldn't connect the dots.

And I will keep spamming you with evidence, Canadian.





TTP and IEA are same as ISIS and ISK. IRGC and Zainabiyun, Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda in Arabian peninsula and Al Qaeda in indian subcontinent. Same

I bet you don't speak pashto like me hence you can't understand what the video says. I also bet you integrated desi can't even read the Urdu subtitles.

Perhaps because to be Multilingual one needs iq greater than 3
 
Last edited:
Dear Canadian taxpayer, yes, I live in KP. Unlike you my last name should have been hint enough but I assume your single digit IQ couldn't connect the dots.

And I will keep spamming you with evidence, Canadian.





TTP and IEA are same as ISIS and ISK. IRGC and Zainabiyun, Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda in Arabian peninsula and Al Qaeda in indian subcontinent. Same

I am against ISIS and Al Qaeda. They are trouble makers.

Same goes for TTP.

I am talking strictly about the Afghan Taliban. They can rule their shitty country as they please as long as they do not attack Pakistan.

Afghan Taliban has returned to Afghanistan since 2021.

Well, I do NOT LIVE IN "KP", so I do not know the intricacies or details.

Amyways got to go now, It is Maghrib prayers/namaz now.
 
I am against ISIS and Al Qaeda. They are trouble makers.

Same goes for TTP.
Al Qaeda and TTP has pledged allegiance to Taliban in return for safe havens and launching pads.
as long as they do not attack Pakistan.
But they do attack Pakistan. Through Al Qaeda and TTP. Through propaganda. Through alliance with India. Through moral support for TTP and BLA.
Afghan Taliban has returned to Afghanistan since 2021.

Well, I do NOT LIVE IN "KP", so I do not know the intricacies or details.
You don't want to know the details.

You continue to dodge the video and confession of TTP leader himself claiming his organization is a branch of afghan Taliban's so called Emirate.


 
Al Qaeda and TTP has pledged allegiance to Taliban in return for safe havens and launching pads.

But they do attack Pakistan. Through Al Qaeda and TTP. Through propaganda. Through alliance with India. Through moral support for TTP and BLA.

You don't want to know the details.

You continue to dodge the video and confession of TTP leader himself claiming his organization is a branch of afghan Taliban's so called Emirate.



Afghan Taliban has nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

I am staunchly against Al Qaeda and TTP. I am only against the Afghan Taliban when they attack Pakistan.

Otherwise if they stay in Afghanistan. Good Riddance, they can stay there.
 
False.

Clearly not.

They don't stay there. That's the problem.
I do not think Afghan Taliban has connections to Al Qaeda.
Afghan Taliban has returned to Afghanistan and are ruling it.


I believe Al Qaeda is a terrorist organization.

Then Pakistan has every right to fight the Afghan Taliban if they do not stay in their broders.

Any more questions?
 
Afghan Taliban has nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

I am staunchly against Al Qaeda and TTP. I am only against the Afghan Taliban when they attack Pakistan.

Otherwise if they stay in Afghanistan. Good Riddance, they can stay there.
Well then, if the Afghan Taliban have nothing to do with Al Qaeda, why didn't they simply hand bin Laden over to the US when given the opportunity to do so?

You can't provide harbor to someone then claim later you have nothing to do with them.
 
Well then, if the Afghan Taliban have nothing to do with Al Qaeda, why didn't they simply hand bin Laden over to the US when given the opportunity to do so?

You can't provide harbor to someone then claim later you have nothing to do with them.
I believe the Afghan Taliban asked for proof? Am I correct?


1791242086067.png


I believe it would have been better for them to hand over Bin Laden that idiot over.

Much bloodshed could have been avoided.
 
I believe the Afghan Taliban asked for proof? Am I correct?


View attachment 218329


I believe it would have been better for them to hand over Bin Laden that idiot over.

Much bloodshed could have been avoided.
I remain convinced to this day the US would not have invaded A'stan had bin Laden been handed over.
 
I remain convinced to this day the US would not have invaded A'stan had bin Laden been handed over.
Well look, USA claims to have killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011. Good.

Now its time to leave Afghanistan, and let the Afghanistani people build their country now.

Afghan Taliban have returned to Afghanistan. Now let them run their house in peace.

The world deserves peace now, USA did what it wanted to do. And Thats it.
 
Well look, USA claims to have killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011. Good.

Now its time to leave Afghanistan, and let the Afghanistani people build their country now.

Afghan Taliban have returned to Afghanistan. Now let them run their house in peace.
Not sure if you're up with the times but the US has been gone from A'stan for 5+ years now.

And now, the country of your origin now has to deal with them.
 
Not sure if you're up with the times but the US has been gone from A'stan for 5+ years now.

And now, the country of your origin now has to deal with them.
Correct, USA has left Afghanistan.

Correct, Sir. Now Pakistan and Saudi Arabia will have to deal with the Afghan Taliban.

Afghan Taliban have returned and can run their country now.
1791242660629.png


1791242863906.png
 
I do not think Afghan Taliban has connections to Al Qaeda.
That's your opinion. The UN monitoring reports says otherwise

"Al-Qaida continued to enjoy the patronage of the de facto authorities. It acted as a service provider and multiplier for other terrorist groups in Afghanistan in terms of training and advice, principally to TTP."

I take their findings over a Canadian who can't even speak the language.
Afghan Taliban has returned to Afghanistan and are ruling it.
For now. It's not the ned of history.
I believe Al Qaeda is a terrorist organization.

Then Pakistan has every right to fight the Afghan Taliban if they do not stay in their broders.

Any more questions?
Pakistan is doing exactly that and hence your unease.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top