AIR CHIEF CALLS ON TURKISH PRESIDENT AND MILITARY LEADERSHIP DURING HIS VISIT TO TURKIYE

Yes - 120Cs.
Hi,

And what does the israelis have on their side---???

When we are jacking up our resource to the PL15's---the 120C becomes a weak link.

Plus this time around---the americans will give the israelis resource / codes to combat the 120C.

So---where does Turkiye stand---?

Last edited:
Hi,

And what does the israelis have on their side---???

When we are jacking up our resource to the PL15's---the 120C becomes a weak link.

Plus this time around---the americans will give the israelis resource / codes to combat the 120C.

So---where does Turkiye stand---?
Dont worry, we have domestic equilevent of 120C7 (Gokdogan) now and very close to longer range ramjet powered one(Gokhan) , we will match them with stealth aircrafts soon. If you guys cheat your f16 computer you can use Gokdogan on your F16s

@Oscar i was wondering, if this is realistic that PAF will be able to afford both J-31 and KAAN. Not to mention there will be zero interoperability between KAAN and othere chinese aircrafts.
Mind your own business.

Mind your own business.

I am. I am NOT lecturing PAF what to do. Which you were to us. Just asking if realistically they will try to induct both platforms. Anyone with room temperature IQ should understand the difference.

I am. I am NOT lecturing PAF what to do. Which you were to us. Just asking if realistically they will try to induct both platforms. Anyone with room temperature IQ should understand the difference.
Yes they can. We have Swedish SAABS operating with Chinese planes.

Dont worry, we have domestic equilevent of 120C7 (Gokdogan) now and very close to longer range ramjet powered one(Gokhan) , we will match them with stealth aircrafts soon. If you guys cheat your f16 computer you can use Gokdogan on your F16s
Hi,

You fight a war with equipment that you decided to purchase 15 years ago---you got possession of them 5-10 years ago and trained on them for 5-10 years---.

That is what your 'enemy' has done---Trained on its systems for a minimum 5-10 years by now---.

Last edited:
@Oscar i was wondering, if this is realistic that PAF will be able to afford both J-31 and KAAN. Not to mention there will be zero interoperability between KAAN and othere chinese aircrafts.
I dont think interoperability may be that major an issue so much so as budget.

At the end it you wont see Kaan arrive in PAF colors all the way until 2040 if they can save up for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back