• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

An Image Seldom Witnessed!

CombatCorner

Jun 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A rare glimpse of a PAF Wing Loong-II UCAV, returning to base after reportedly smoking terrorists hideouts. Note the empty weapon pylons.

20240704_161618.jpg

Source:
Social Media

Asfandyar Bhittani

Think Tank Analyst
Jan 2, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
During the Afghan war, there was much controversy about use of drones to neutralize terrorists. How do Pakistani citizens react now when Pakistan military targets terrorists inside Pakistan?
Depends on the Rules of engagements. If Pakistani military starts blowing up wedding parties, or with 90% unintended targets or starts calling children "terrorists in training" or "fun sized terrorists" to justify their murder, I think the reaction would be the same.

CombatCorner

Jun 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
During the Afghan war, there was much controversy about use of drones to neutralize terrorists. How do Pakistani citizens react now when Pakistan military targets terrorists inside Pakistan?
During the Afghan war, US/NATO are known to have obliterated a whole wedding party only because some individuals did celebratory firing in air but the same conveniently missed out when upto 200 terrorists would mount attacks on Pakistani posts from Afghanistan. Anyways Pakistan has not used these on built up areas and mostly on the terrorist hideouts.

CombatCorner

Jun 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And how reliable the source is?
Reputable is all i would say.
Furthermore, the PDF contains a wealth of phoney, dubious, or unconfirmed sources of information.
The article may have been posted on PDF but it's not the source.
The bulk of threads are filled with people that write anything and anything without any form of validation.
Yet you have been here longer than most of us.
We can only post to best of our knowledge or what we learn from other sources and share it here.
At the end of the day, there's no medal table.

Qureshi

Apr 18, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Reputable is all i would say.

That is what was previously inquired about, along with the source's reliability and the standards that determine it.

If the aforementioned does not fulfil, then the news or report is/was fraudulent.

Yet you have been here longer than most of us.

Having spent over a decade here, I have witnessed thousands of instances of such phoney or unbelievable content, which is why I emphasized it.

We can only post to best of our knowledge or what we learn from other sources and share it here.
At the end of the day, there's no medal table.

It all comes down to morals and self-intellect rather than winning a medal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts