Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nukes are great equalisers , now go to sleep.It would look good if you have the power to back it up, but history shows otherwise once the conflict prolongs.
Here, I agree with you, Pakistan must start a war with India. Let’s see who has the guts and who doesn’t.We should start war with the Bindus and give them a little taste of tactical nuclear. They don’t have the guts to stand against us. once we give them a small demo, they’ll know their place.
Please do return from Singapore to India to be present for it.Here, I agree with you, Pakistan must start a war with India. Let’s see who has the guts and who doesn’t.
Please do return from Singapore to India to be present for it.
Definitely want to ensure your presence on the ground - ideally front row seats.
After all, you do have the guts right and unlike the Kaveri engine they can actually produce the thrust claimed on paper?
Pakistan is already at war with India. It has been for decades through the deliberate export of Islamic terrorist ideology, networks, and violence onto Indian soil. India is not inventing a conflict — it is responding to one that was imposed on it.In this I cannot agree more.
I have long thought that anyone who wishes to advocate war, far less nuclear war, should literally be made to first charge a firing machine gun across an open field.
And I mean it: make them do it. Opportunities there are plenty, try a contested field in Ukraine.
If and only if they survive, should they be allowed to speak or even write about starting wars.
There is a reason the actual professional soldiers, across nations, are usually more reasonable about starting conflict, than silly amateurs who usually don’t know wtf they’re talking about.
One group knows what bloodshed means, the other is mostly comprised of pestilential braggarts.
India is already at war with Pakistan. In wartime the Indus Water Treaty can be set aside.
Steady tiger. Fighting and making robust comments on a Pakistani forum. In reality sitting on your pakora stand with your 5th identity is a different story................Pakistan is already at war with India. It has been for decades through the deliberate export of Islamic terrorist ideology, networks, and violence onto Indian soil. India is not inventing a conflict — it is responding to one that was imposed on it.
Opposing a decisive response while ignoring this ongoing aggression is not peace. It is surrender dressed up as restraint.
I do not fear death. I will fight for my country and for my Hindu civilizational identity without hesitation. I am not fighting for any imported ideology. I am fighting for what is ours — our land, our people, and our civilizational continuity.
Those who lecture against war while Pakistan continues its proxy campaign have already chosen a side. They just refuse to admit it.