Hussain Al Jassmi - Ommi Jannah​

Arabic Romantic and Love Songs 2023​

Samy Zenati - Modern Khaliji / Arabic Pop Beat​

Traditional ARABIC Music - موسيقى تقليدية - Relaxing Music​

Miami Band - Bastans || 2016 ||​

Kaliji Dance-Naimah Bellydance​

Musique Arabe - Khaleeji​

Khaleeji Amar Lammar 2020​

Bro.. KSA was pretty open before 1979 and the Iranian revolution.. they took example of the Shah and closed down the society..because the influence could have triggered a revolution in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab world..Even Afghanistan was open before 1979.. the Arabs in general were moderate but could easily have turned to extremism if they didn't go more conservative even if just for a while till things settle down which took years..

Yeah all the Arab & Muslim countries pre-1979 were all extremely moderate and you're right, they needed to curb it to prevent the rise of Islamic extremism and Saudiya in particular did it the right way. Funny you look at Egypt pre-1979 and specifically late 60's into all of the 70's and there might be 1 methajeba out of 10 women. Now it's the other way around and maybe even 1 out of 20 women is not methajeba. The question has always really been if it's done by choice or if it's a societal peer pressure.

I hadn't followed up on this but do you know if there was a backlash at MBS for hosting the Shakira concert in Saudiya during the early days of the Gaza massacre? I'm guessing since we didn't hear much it must've been fine.

Dalal Abu Amneh -Araft Al Hawa​

The "wind" seems to be a major romantic element & subject of songs in Arabic musical culture lol. :D

Yeah all the Arab & Muslim countries pre-1979 were all extremely moderate and you're right, they needed to curb it to prevent the rise of Islamic extremism and Saudiya in particular did it the right way. Funny you look at Egypt pre-1979 and specifically late 60's into all of the 70's and there might be 1 methajeba out of 10 women. Now it's the other way around and maybe even 1 out of 20 women is not methajeba. The question has always really been if it's done by choice or if it's a societal peer pressure.

I hadn't followed up on this but do you know if there was a backlash at MBS for hosting the Shakira concert in Saudiya during the early days of the Gaza massacre? I'm guessing since we didn't hear much it must've been fine.

The "wind" seems to be a major romantic element & subject of songs in Arabic musical culture lol. :D
Al Hawa is love in this context the love of God....lol

الامل.. من فلسطين إلى تونس | دلال ابو امنة​

Dalal Abu Amna - Gala

André Rieu, Faisal AlAnsari & the Johann Str auss Orchestra performing (Shuwaiekh) and(Tabeen Ayni) live in Bahrain, 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back