Arshad Nadeem Wins Gold Medal for Pakistan

Arshad Nadeem about to become a "pawn " in the hands of the political parties especially PML-N who is claiming credit for his gold medal achievement at the Paris Olympics.

The Indian media is already mocking the Pakistani government.

Arshad Nadeem about to become a "pawn " in the hands of the political parties especially PML-N who is claiming credit for his gold medal achievement at the Paris Olympics.

In advance, excuse my language.

The wife and I watched the whole thing on TV; it was beyond sickening what the Noon League and People Party displayed to use as a "pawn" as you put it; he did not even have a chance to meet the father first before being presented with a f_cking script, if begharti had a face, it would start with Ahsan Iqbal, aka chutiya face, and ends with Billo Randi's gender-confused losing ass. Whenever I see these antics, I always try to give the benefit of the doubt that this would be the last, but these aik gandi ma ka jama hoi haramzada kutta ka bachas show a new low every day.

See the link below, and look at the coach's eye looking at Iqbal's chutiya face while Arshad was stating, "Main PM Saab ka lagaya wa ek poda hun."

Only a nasli phuddo, like Shabaz would write that sort of dialogue.

This country needs to be nuked. I've lost even the .0001% hope that things will improve.

The Indian media is already mocking the Pakistani government.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/spor...kets-to-150-million-cash-101723294129039.html
https://www.hindustantimes.com/cric...-amount-insults-pakistan-101723206402713.html
m.economictimes.com

Arshad Nadeem wins Javelin Gold: How a whole Pakistan village collected money to send him to the Olympics

Arshad Nadeem from Pakistan reached his first Olympic javelin final, one of two Asians to surpass 90 meters. Supported by his village despite inadequate resources, his journey has inspired national pride. Against Indian rival Neeraj Chopra, who led qualifiers, Nadeem aims to better his...
m.economictimes.com
m.economictimes.com

:(

Last edited:
In advance, excuse my language.

The wife and I watched the whole thing on TV; it was beyond sickening what the Noon League and People Party displayed to use as a "pawn" as you put it; he did not even have a chance to meet the father first before being presented with a f_cking script, if begharti had a face, it would start with Ahsan Iqbal, aka chutiya face, and ends with Billo Randi's gender-confused losing ass. Whenever I see these antics, I always try to give the benefit of the doubt that this would be the last, but these aik gandi ma ka jama hoi haramzada kutta ka bachas show a new low every day.

See the link below, and look at the coach's eye looking at Iqbal's chutiya face while Arshad was stating, "Main PM Saab ka lagaya wa ek poda hun."

Only a nasli phuddo, like Shabaz would write that sort of dialogue.

This country needs to be nuked. I've lost even the .0001% hope that things will improve.

:(

Pakistan is a country for elites. It is not a country for normal middle class Pakistanis.

Pakistan is a country for elites. It is not a country for normal middle class Pakistanis.

Even elites have some sense of decency or something, yar. I don't want to say this, but it must be said that God did us dirty; I think our progenitor did something while waiting in Na'man to put us in this position, probably checking other female souls or something, I don't know. But whichever sperm fertilizes in Pakistan is f_cked before he's birthed full term; he's lost the lottery before opening its eyes.

Last edited:
Here's the medal count for all Muslim countries:

Screenshot 2024-08-11 144205.png

He got training in Mauritius in 2016 (Age 19)

He had 6-7 international standard Javelin provided by Pakistan Sports Board and He also has Toyota International Sponsorship.

Provided by World Athletics Federation not government

Those 6-7 javelins were also provided in this year 2024 and same with Toyota sponsorship

20 million is not equal to 20 crore. It is 2 crore

Provided by World Athletics Federation not government

Those 6-7 javelins were also provided in this year 2024 and same with Toyota sponsorship

20 million is not equal to 20 crore. It is 2 crore

Sorry typo.. yes it's 2 Crore.

Arshad Nadeem is being portrayed as a poor, destitute hero while the reverse is the case. Read the real facts.
--------------------

Arshad Nadeem was recruited on a player quota employee in WAPDA a decade ago (2015). Maybe he is in 18th grade now.

Participated in South Asian Games in 2016 at government expense and won bronze medal. For this reason, he received a world athletics scholarship and at the same time got an opportunity to train at the IAAF High Performance Training Center in Mauritius (sponsored by Pakistan Sports Board).

In 2016, he participated in the 17th junior Asian games held in Ho Chi Minh City, China at the expense of the government and won a medal.

Similarly, in 2017, 2018, 2019 Baku, Australia, Jakarta, Doha participated in various games sponsored by the government and won various medals.

Before the start of the World Championship in 2022, he started training with Terseus Liebenberg, who is the best coach in the world, in South Africa (Sponsored by Pakistan Sports Board).

In 2022, he suffered an elbow and knee injury and Athletics Federation of Pakistan arranged for his treatment at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital England at government expense.

The purpose of the post is not to criticize but to state the facts and to point out that our nation has a habit of creating heroes from the avatar/charismatic type. Arshad Nadeem's victory is due to his hard work, government investment and natural talent.

Such big competitions are not won by the powers of milk. As much as such competitions are made possible by big institutions, government support and excellent training, there is no born superman who can win the Olympics by throwing in the pin.

In 2021, his father had said in a statement that he did not have the ground or other facilities to practice. And in recent videos, his brother's statements are also similar, which gives the impression that they are poor people and did the training themselves. Clear words are not used because in the age of social media facts come out in minutes.

And as far as his residence, living is concerned, He owns a nice house and a nice car in Rahim Garden, an expensive society of Mian Channu.

Look at all the lota's running around him. Everyone worships the rising sun.
I am not surprised this morning i see Shabaz sahib taking credit for the gold medal. Apparently according to GEO he trained him and financed him FFS. How can these aresholes keep a straight face when talking such crap il never know

I am not surprised this morning i see Shabaz sahib taking credit for the gold medal. Apparently according to GEO he trained him and financed him FFS. How can these aresholes keep a straight face when talking such crap il never know

I am actually really disappointed Arshad Nadeem was not trained by nawaz-not-so-sharif and asif ali zardari.

Last edited:

At least now we know why shabaz sharif doesn't know how to run Pakistan. He is too busy concentrating on javelin coaching.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back