Azerbaijan President Visits PAC/JF-17 Facility!

Notice the PL-10E Advance SRAAM on the wing tip of JF-17 Block-3.

View attachment 55334
Full investment as the delivery partner for Baykar and other Turkish firms.

@JamD @Quwa lots of buzzwords in that banner
Vertically, Intellectually (:confused:) integrated - full supply chain
Dual racks on display

Full investment as the delivery partner for Baykar and other Turkish firms.

@JamD @Quwa lots of buzzwords in that banner
Vertically, Intellectually :)confused:) integrated - full supply chain
Dual racks on display
I think Baykar has truly understood how to stroke PAF's ego and to have an actually beneficial relationship with them - something that Turkish Aerospace failed at.

I think Baykar has truly understood how to stroke PAF's ego and to have an actually beneficial relationship with them - something that Turkish Aerospace failed at.
It implies the Turkish Deep State is now heavily invested in the PAF. No wonder when 80% of the F-16 pilots turned out to be the FETO (Fethullah Terrorist Org with HQ in Pennsylvania and 100% loyalty to a small country south of Turkey) members following the 2016 failed coup attempt, they turned to the the PAF as the last resort to save their day....

Usually when a technology park only has some fancy signs put up with buzzwords and a handful of high-ticket things on display it shows that in practical terms it isn't working on much or even planned to

Honestly looks like it was built to flex and look aesthetically pleasing but not focus on the real capability growth side... hope I'm wrong

It implies the Turkish Deep State is now heavily invested in the PAF. No wonder when 80% of the F-16 pilots turned out to be the FETO (Fethullah Terrorist Org with HQ in Pennsylvania and 100% loyalty to a small country south of Turkey) members following the 2016 failed coup attempt, they turned to the the PAF as the last resort to save their day....
But the u.s shot down that proposal

It may be off topic. Armenia is being armed to the teeth by the West, India etc. Iran may support them too! Objective is to re-Armanize Karaba'. Another objective is to stir up Russia's backyard (Ukraine-like). Azerbaijan is on a tight spot. She needs serious defense related support, by keeping a balance b/w the West and Russia, from all available sources to maintain the deterrence. Pakistan comes second to Turkey. The list ends there for, thanks to the current ME crisis, Israil is now out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back