Bangladesh to seek extradition of Hasina under treaty with India

Them firing an old lady is globally embarrassing for us ?

Let them expose themselves for who they are…..

Btw govt of India don’t care what Bangladeshis demand, its a clear failed state with a loud mouth.

It is embarassing for us because we let her go there. Th's how public perception works.

yes, 'escalation protocol'

1) Ban Hilsa (already done)
2) Ban Lungi export
3) ban underwear export......

2050) Use 'violence'

Do you have trouble understanding simple English? Read it carefully, it is you who is choosing violence over dialogue by enabling her and her minions to destabilize Bangladesh and undermine the current interim government. She needs to keep quiet. Do you understand now?

Them firing an old lady is globally embarrassing for us ?

Let them expose themselves for who they are…..

Btw govt of India don’t care what Bangladeshis demand, its a clear failed state with a loud mouth.
How is Bangladesh a failed state lol.the World Bank's Bangladesh Development Update forecasted that the country's gross domestic product (GDP) growth in fiscal year 2024 would be 5.6 percent

Please note that just like in Bd, we also have our share of dalal living abroad.

We mean well and we want to see and progress and people enjoy good life.

I was shocked when I went to my homeland Jalalabad sylhet after 12 years. I didn't like what I witnessed. You remember what I advised to @AbuShalehRumi. Country was in the brinks of collapse.

Nevertheless, Alhumdulillah, badsurat, badjaat bandi Kamer beti hasina has been disposed like toilet paper by warrior young generation. Mibarak to them all.

It is time to rebuild the nation.

@LeonBlack08 look at this filthy post.

You really need to reign in your cohorts!!!

@UKBengali these must be the British inner city kids!!! You won’t find them in the suburbs and shire counties!!!

Absolute filth!!!

Lol, did I hurt your feelings my little friend?

I think the issue is that some BD posters think that because they live in BD then they have more right to comment on BD affairs than those that do not.

Some expats are way more involved in multiple ways in what happens in BD than those that have lived in BD all their lives.

I think the issue is that some BD posters think that because they live in BD then they have more right to comment on BD affairs than those that do not.

Some expats are way more involved in multiple ways in what happens in BD than those that have lived in BD all their lives.

Cute, why don't you show in which ways you are more involved than us?

UAE and Saudia are two great options for SHW. Will quickly shut some traps. Although less secure.

Bd people will not be at peace until Hasina brought back to Bd and hang her in public for treason and crime against humanity.

India should comply if they desire goodwill behavior from Bangladeshi toward India. Bottom line.
If not, what BD will do? I India can take it's sweet time and save Hasina. BD can only request, rest is upto India. If India wants to protect Hasina, whenever talks happen, India can talk about power supply, exports to India, river water and do nothing about Hasina. Bd has to get it priorities right and straight.

Bd people will not be at peace until Hasina brought back to Bd and hang her in public for treason and crime against humanity.

India should comply if they desire goodwill behavior from Bangladeshi toward India. Bottom line.
well .... thats given bengalies sure have very potent stuff that gives them that kind of over confidence ;) :P

no one cares or desires for so called goodwill behavior cause we saw it multiple times how you guys react from celebrating and macking stupid meme even before victory to attacking Hindus in Bangladesh for any reason even while working in garment factories owned by indian buissnessmen from India or over seas

do you even have any idea what will hapenn to yor nation if India comes to it and says now lets start the punishment for crimes against its citizens and hindu minorities in Bangladesh ????

It's a 2-way street. If they don't send back Hasina and her cohorts it means the treaty is dead. BD won't then send some "interesting" folks....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back