BJP started the process of breaking India : Arundhati Roy

I think US should put a hold on the plan to arrest Modi or regime change in India.

Leaving Modi as PM will ensure the end of India.

Dumb and dumber, what a combo. Roy is nothing less than an unhinged loon. Not even smart enough to be malicious. I guess loss of her boy friend Yasin Malik has made things worse.

I think US should put a hold on the plan to arrest Modi or regime change in India.

Leaving Modi as PM will ensure the end of India.

US but not China? Isn't that your motherland now?

These Leftists Liberals hate the Idea of Hindu Unity which BJP propagates

Congress has always been dividing Hindus

Congress is ANTI HINDU
And Enemy of Hindus

What you Indians keep on failing to understand, that in 1947, India was created as a secular state. If you want to change that into a hindu extremist entity, you have to break it first. Trying to fit a square peg in a round hole never going to work.

What you Indians keep on failing to understand, that in 1947, India was created as a secular state. If you want to change that into a hindu extremist entity, you have to break it first. Trying to fit a square peg in a round hole never going to work.

A secular state where you have separate laws for people? Where Hindu temples were taken under government control and money earned from them was used by government to fund salaries of minority institution? Is this how secularism works?

Secularism is all good if all believe in it. When was India actually secular? A secular state won't ban books to appease people. It certainly won't overturn rulings of court.

Anyhow, what do you mean by breaking it? India was broken in 1947. What was the end result? Those who broke it mostly stayed in India. Are you saying that this time breaking it would be totally clean?

A secular state where you have separate laws for people? Where Hindu temples were taken under government control and money earned from them was used by government to fund salaries of minority institution? Is this how secularism works?

Secularism is all good if all believe in it. When was India actually secular? A secular state won't ban books to appease people. It certainly won't overturn rulings of court.

Anyhow, what do you mean by breaking it? India was broken in 1947. What was the end result? Those who broke it mostly stayed in India. Are you saying that this time breaking it would be totally clean?

What do you mean India broken? That was british Raj India, where you lot were subjects of it. You got your country in 1947 and that is how you started. And that is the country I am referring you. By naming your country as India, doesn't mean anything and any relation to the entity which was a colonial asset. I am sure you are clever enough to understand?

And that country was secular, and that is what you been selling/marketing yourself all along. If you have any greviences about the nature of the secular - ness , thats your issue. We created Pakistan as a Islamic republic, if somone in power tomorrow want to remove the Islamic nature of our country, its akin of removing the building blocks. It will collapse. You change the secular building blocks of your country, you basically have to demolish and create a new one.

Or they can commit genocide on everyone who disagrees - just look at the posts of members here , playing victim as the largest majority means they can justify anything as moral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back