BREAKING : Cargo plane overshoots runway at Miami International Airport

Who hasn't seen an Amazon delivery van come barreling down one's street to keep up with corporate expectations?

Bet a dollar the two pilots decided to take a chance on the remaining runway to avoid a bad mark on their job performance.
Doubtful. I know too many pilots including bush pilots. Something caused them, or at least the captain, to go stupid.

At least they didn't hit the fuel cutoff switches.
 
loss of life is regrettable and that's enough to put these 2 pilots out of commission for good. I find it odd the first office did not/was not more aggressive on telling the captain to go around and not attempt the stupid landing
 
loss of life is regrettable and that's enough to put these 2 pilots out of commission for good. I find it odd the first office did not/was not more aggressive on telling the captain to go around and not attempt the stupid landing
That is a question I'm sure the NTSB is asking of the pilots. As well as why didn't ATC instruct the same?
 
So no preliminary determination yet as to why the flight was coming in high and hot.
well they do have access to FDR and CVR, as well as the pilots, so what's the hold up?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top