Breaking News: Saudi Arabia won't recognize Israel without Palestinian State says Crown Prince

I think it’s too late for a two state solution.

Israel has absorbed too much land.

Only way this will end is when US withdraws support - as it surely will. US youth population is massively anti israel.

Zionists will then flee like they did under the Romans.

They are natural cowards! Who have never had a country last even 100 years lol

After Iran launched their
drones - apparently 250k Israelis left for the west lol
I hope USA stops defending Israel, I mean its only USA that defends Israhell and nobody else!

The Arab-Iranian rivalry goes back before Islam. There is racial and civilizational component to it also.
Yes, but Muslims conquered the Sassanid Empire and made it Muslim.
So Iran is part of Islamic world.

BUT, Iran is shia compared the vast majority of Sunnites in the world.

Saudi Arabia is staunchly against Iran because the Saudi ulema are staunchly anti-Shia.

The so called Raafidis (Twelver Shias) (rejectors) as the Salafists call them.

Yes, but Muslims conquered the Sassanid Empire and made it Muslim.
So Iran is part of Islamic world.

BUT, Iran is shia compared the vast majority of Sunnites in the world.

Saudi Arabia is staunchly against Iran because the Saudi ulema are staunchly anti-Shia.

The so called Raafidis (Twelver Shias) (rejectors) as the Salafists call them.

Persians, rightly imho, look down on the Arabs!

And were never going to accept Arab rule.

Persians accepted ottoman rule but not Arab.

Arabs are bitter about it and keep backstabbing the Iranians!

Rip Van Winkle made similar statements around March of this year. Must have been hard even to get this much out I’m sure.

Persians, rightly imho, look down on the Arabs!

And were never going to accept Arab rule.

Persians accepted ottoman rule but not Arab.

Arabs are bitter about it and keep backstabbing the Iranians!
I thought Iran was an independent country fighting wars against Ottomans under the Safavid dynasty which made Iran Shia.

Colonial with a genocidal intent from the start, it’s just that don’t have the population and political cover to pull off more than they could when they started. They think now they do.

Their ambitions wouldn’t stop, but they would try to pause, force the US to pay the Arab states to take/hold the Erstwhile Palestinians. Give themselves 10-15 years to try to get the world to accept their actions; a fair accompli, move the goal post of the discussion.

But, like Lebanon, they would destabilize the neighboring countries, especially Egypt and Jordan.

Of-course, the Zionists are parasites and their behavior reflects that.

My concern is if they succeed at driving out the Palestinians, they will keep wanting more & more. That is, the conquest of neighboring Arab nations. The Arab leaders who cooperate with the Zionist narrative will be signing their doom. And with Western weapons in the Arab army's arsenal, they would be next to useless against the Zionists.

Just picture it, Mecca being under Zionist occupation. We have to come up with a long-term strategy to bury the Zionists once and for all. A tall order, yes. But is it acceptable to take this risk? This parasite will keep growing with its usual habits even after all Muslim nations recognize it, period.

Of-course, the Zionists are parasites and their behavior reflects that.

My concern is if they succeed at driving out the Palestinians, they will keep wanting more & more. That is, the conquest of neighboring Arab nations. The Arab leaders who cooperate with the Zionist narrative will be signing their doom. And with Western weapons in the Arab army's arsenal, they would be next to useless against the Zionists.

Just picture it, Mecca being under Zionist occupation. We have to come up with a long-term strategy to bury the Zionists once and for all. A tall order, yes. But is it acceptable to take this risk? This parasite will keep growing with its usual habits even after all Muslim nations recognize it, period.
Netayanhu does not accept two state solution, he is bold to this extent. But I don't think there is more as it is not realistic. Israel accepted Egypt peace deal and returned its lands in 1982. US also support Saudi Arabia and does not want monopoly of any state in the Middle East. Bilateral relations with more countries are profitable.

Netayanhu does not accept two state solution, he is bold to this extent. But I don't think there is more as it is not realistic. Israel accepted Egypt peace deal and returned its lands in 1982. US also support Saudi Arabia and does not want monopoly of any state in the Middle East. Bilateral relations with more countries are profitable.
Even more than monopoly, US won´t never accept a real industrialized major power in the Middle East. That is probably the real reason why US torpedoed some exports on T-129 and won´t accept Turkey and other nations to develop a real 5º Generation fighter in sole or real autonomy away from their control.

At the moment someone in the Middle East buys 2 or 3 squadrons of J31/35 or develop a 5º generation fighter without US technologies and restrictions, US will sanction or boycott in some way or another. And the reason it is obvios, US and the Pentagon wants to keep technological leverage of Israel over the rest of the neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back