Chief Justice isa’s wife two nationalities with two different names

The ":spy games" have got ingrained into the psyche of the Pak folks, especially those in the power! Deception, double games and crossing, faking identity etc., all with a good intention and for a right cause though, have become a part of their lives....

The only reason he got off the hook from the reference because generals got him in their bag and he submitted being a crook he is. This is the kind of people army generals work with, who got plenty luggage to carry, so they can be controlled.

You can have two different names with two different nationalities depending on how you legalized your change in name in respective nations.

You can have two different names with two different nationalities depending on how you legalized your change in name in respective nations.
100 guns salute towards your head. I hope you don’t hold any rank in Pakistan’s security policy makers.

Looks like full planning in place to "Disapper" into another country with another Alias name

The three properties under questions bought when their off springs were very young, are under her Spanish name (and Spanish passport).

I can bet my mortgage that those properties were "gifted" by Nawaz Shareef as a favour.

Typically this provisioning of Passports and adjustments are done for Spy Agents planted in another country to carry out delicate missions or espionage

The foreign new identity as shown in movies is given so they can become invisible from Public inquiry and searches and they can live happily with their new identify and bag load of money overseas

But quite the story if true , won't be surprised

I was driving when I read your comment, and I started wondering where you got all this genius and smartness from. Then it hit me—you must have inherited it from your family tree, or maybe you're close to Asim Munir or Anjum Nadeem. After all, only two people in Pakistan are this genuine. 😁

even the PTI or IK himself don't know why they keep bashing Justice Qazi Faiz Isa, force of habit from the bajwa days I guess

I was driving when I read your comment, and I started wondering where you got all this genius and smartness from. Then it hit me—you must have inherited it from your family tree, or maybe you're close to Asim Munir or Anjum Nadeem. After all, only two people in Pakistan are this genuine. 😁
You are too obsessed with me. Get a life bruh.

I only stated what is uncommon but does happen in the world especially with dual-nationals. It's not my fault that you lack intelligence.

Now please stick to topic else invite moderation in posts.

I will give my two cents later tonight how big this was a security risk and blender which cost Pakistan massively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back