Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

You have opinion? No, but if you want an opinion I will give one to you.
Besides, you are obviously lying, of course that you know your buddy.
No one call signed F22 is on touch with me.
But you believe me or not is the last of my problem.

Israel is a rogue mad dog maniac of a state. The only thing currently holding us back from WW3 or a regional war is the restraint of the resistance. I think they have no choice now. Israel will pay a heavy price.
Israel is a democracy, surrounded by muslim non democracy.
I think they don't fear them.
Hamas is not lnocked down, and Israle will never allow it to grow again (so the Philadelphia corridar will remain a djude one).
Next is Hezbollah. Behind all that there is one ond only one foe : Iran.
They all are puppets in the Iran hands.
Israel made peace with Egypt, Morocco, it was nearly done with Saudi Arabia (only a question of time).

Look at their history : They suffered a lot and decided in 1948 not to suffer more. Now they feared no one, and specially not their neighbors.

This isreali attack was no fancy emp or some other electronic warefare attack.

It was the oldest n the sneakist trick in the book.
Throught their operatives in hizbullal they found out abut the plans to buy pagers for comms.
So some how with or without the permission of the manufacturer or the reseller mussad infiltrated the company n rigid the pagers with explosives

Hamas is not lnocked down, and Israle will never allow it to grow again (so the Philadelphia corridar will remain a djude one).
Israel made peace with Egypt, Morocco, it was nearly done with Saudi Arabia (only a question of time).

Look at their history : They suffered a lot and decided in 1948 not to suffer more. Now they feared no one, and specially not their neighbors.
You talk big. The balance of power is shifting, Israel is powerful because of US and western countries supporting it. Israelis are provided latest technology, mossad is allowed to use Western passports /aliases to enter Arab countries etc Once the world is multipolar in 10-15 yrs Israelis will no longer feel emboldened. Plus cheap drones and missiles will now mean Israelis will be in constant threat and fear. Their only option is to stop illegal occupation of West Bank, East Jerusalem, Gaza, and golan heights and accept a Palestinian state. The sooner they accept the better for them.

• Haha
Reactions: BP2
Gaza received a lot of international money.
Money embezzled by Hamas not to built school, hospital, company, not even a shield for civilian people in case of, but for tunnels, rockets, fortune of a hand full Hamas leaders.

By nature Israel is now eternel.
As long as the neighbors are only jealous of the israel prosperity, they go to an end. See what happend to Lebanon : it was the ME swutzerland and now a mess under the Hezbollah dictature.
lol you repeatedly ignore that Lebanon is sanctioned by Israel’s master US. Gaza was under Israeli seige what nonsense are you talking about.

This isreali attack was no fancy emp or some other electronic warefare attack.

It was the oldest n the sneakist trick in the book.
Throught their operatives in hizbullal they found out abut the plans to buy pagers for comms.
So some how with or without the permission of the manufacturer or the reseller mussad infiltrated the company n rigid the pagers with explosives
Add walkie talkies to the list above

5000 device is transported by airplane not just by truk or ship so they be in route for years.
Also doing that is only possible if you knew of the order to that specific company and be aware of the shipping and manufacturing detail and that again point to the company
Information about shipment details doesnt require company collaboration.

Just remote hacking of the company to get the information.

They had to hack something previous to make the devices, to know interest of Hezbollah in pagers and what company they were contacting.

Physically they just need one single person to change a batch of original devices by the twin batch of explosive devices, e.g: One bribed official in Lebanon customs.

I don't give a shit about Democracy. I am.a Fascist. This fight is only one tiny segment in the fight to destroy Jewery.
Dear Furer is coming back big time. The mercy that he showed to you won't be repeated.
And this is much longer history that you mentioning.
You got to go to the ground with your degeneration .
History never stops nor the grand changes you can't predict, though you know it and try to fight it , you have never and not just you been able to stop it.
A Jew by his definition is miserable existence, no happy endings .
We both know this very well

Turkey reviews security of communication devices after Lebanon blasts, official says​

ANKARA, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Turkey is reviewing its measures to secure the communication devices used by its armed forces after the deadly blasts in Lebanon, a Turkish defence ministry official said on Thursday.

This can be done since 30 years ago.

And they only worried now, after Israel showed the world that something obvious is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: BP2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back