China 'Ready To Intervene' If US, NATO Attack Russia: Report

Beijingwalker

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

China 'Ready To Intervene' If US, NATO Attack Russia: Report

china 'ready to intervene' if us, nato attack russia: report

china 'ready to intervene' if us, nato attack russia: report© Provided by Times Now

March. 17 2024

Arepresentative of China's Ministry Of Defense on Saturday allegedly said that Beijing is 'ready to intervene' if the United States or NATO decide to attack Russia, a Telegram channel - WW3.INFO Battlefield Research - reported. This comes as the intergovernmental military alliance and Moscow are at odds since Sweden officially joined NATO earlier this month.

The Telegram channel quotes a Chinese defense representative as saying: "China is ready to intervene militarily anywhere if the US or NATO decide to attack Russia." We have reached out to the department to verify the claim.

Russian President Vladimir Putin earlier this week warned the NATO and the West that Moscow was ready for nuclear war if the US sent troops to Ukraine. The Kremlin leader was speaking ahead of the March 15-17 election, which is expected to give him another six years in power.

Putin said that a nuclear war scenario was not 'rushing' up. “Apart from (US President Joe) Biden, there are enough other experts in the sphere of Russian-American relations and strategic restraint. So I don’t think that everything is going to go head-on here, but we are ready for it,” he said.

Meanwhile, NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg called on allies to urgently send more ammunition to Ukraine. His message came as the US Congress continues to argue whether to send billions of dollars in aid to Kyiv.

"The US, Canada and Europe have to do more, and we need a long-term commitment to enable the Ukrainians also to plan," Stoltenberg said at a press conference.

It is time China open up her arsenal to Russia
AND PUT CHINESE BOOTS ON GROUND ALONGSIDE WITH RUSSIA

And help Russia to complete the de nazification and demilitarisation of Ukraine and NATO

Such as the drones in here for starter.

And

SO AS NOT TO FORGET

The TB-001, often known as the ‘twin-tailed scorpion,’ was developed by the Sichuan-based Tengoen Technology. Distinguished by its twin-tail booms and first launched in September 2017, it has a range of about 6,000-8,000 kilometers and a maximum flight time of 35 hours.

1710672615659.jpeg

It has a maximum take-off weight (MTOW) of over 3,000 kg and a service ceiling of 32808 feet. It also has an unusually positioned three-propeller configuration, with one on each wing and the other a push-propeller at the end of the main fuselage.

This flight altitude is higher than the effective interception range of the short-range surface-to-air missiles, improving the operational safety of the UCAV. 0000000000000000000000.

Firedragons (range 300KM CEP 1m)

AND REMEMBER CHINA INDUSTRIAL PROWESS CAN CHURN OUT
PHL-191 AND FIREDRAGONS LIKE COOKIES AND DIMSUMS.

and Chinese suicide drones by the hundreds of boxes?￰゚ᄂヤ?￰゚リニ?￰゚リニ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚マヤ️? Get thousands and tens of thousands of Chinese FH-901 suicide drones.

Get a hundred boxes to start with

FVXRZSyaUAAJVpi

https://inf.news/en/military/e216edc4350d07ad049b992cf0b50fd4.html

China should gift Russia with 500 such boxes for a start.

FVXRZS1aAAAfOge

The TB-001, often known as the ‘twin-tailed scorpion,’ was developed by the Sichuan-based Tengoen Technology. Distinguished by its twin-tail booms and first launched in September 2017, it has a range of about 6,000-8,000 kilometers and a maximum flight time of 35 hours.

14-2-scaled.jpg

It has a maximum take-off weight (MTOW) of over 3,000 kg and a service ceiling of 32808 feet. It also has an unusually positioned three-propeller configuration, with one on each wing and the other a push-propeller at the end of the main fuselage.

This flight altitude is higher than the effective interception range of the short-range surface-to-air missiles, improving the operational safety of the UCAV. 0000000000000000000000.

Delivery of Firedragons (300km range CEP 1m)
5df0fa9de94e865250565896

and Chinese suicide drones by the hundreds of boxes
🤔🤔🤔😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🏔️🐲

Get thousands and tens of thousands of Chinese FH-901 suicide drones.
Get a hundred boxes to start with

FH-901 carry 10 times the bang of Switchblade, much longer loitering time and can carry out swarming attacks.

That will make American Switchblade look like a switchblade brought to a machine gun fight.

Especially as after de nazification of Ukraine, Russia move to denazified NATO as well.

China unveils its own 'switchblade' suicide drone

China is already supplying Russia with components and who knows what we are doing behind the scenes, even if we send them millions of rounds in disassembled form, nobody knows.

Americans should think twice before bullying China. In 1950 Chinese gave Americans a bloody nose in North Korea.

Americans should think twice before bullying China. In 1950 Chinese gave Americans a bloody nose in North Korea.

Today's China is 1000x times more powerful than 1950.

Everyone knows, if Russia is defeated, who will be the next target of NATO.

Last edited:
Today's China is 1000x times powerful than 1950.

Everyone knows, if Russia is defeated, who will be the next target of NATO.

China will not allow any of its neighbors to be bullied.

China never been in war for decades.

Not to mention the modern tactics and warfare are different from WW2.

And China never experiences modern NAVY battle.

Actually, I want to see the real capability of China military in the war in a smaller scale like in Ukraine or Syria.

My prediction, China will not do very well.

Despite, maybe China will win, but at the same time will do a lot of mistakes and inefficiency, a lot of unnecessary casualties.

Chinese are too clever

they will make their money do the hard work not muscle

Chinese have filled Russia with goods which the Europeans left behind

Chinese stabilised the Russian economy so Russia can go on a full war footing

Actually, I want to see the real capability of China military in the war in a smaller scale like in Ukraine or Syria.

Despite, maybe China will win, but at the same time will do a lot of mistakes and inefficiency, a lot of unnecessary casualties.

France hadn't had a war since 1945 and Macron wants to fight in Ukraine so.

I don't think Iraq war and Afghanistan war experience will help much for USA when it is China and Russia to war with.

France hadn't had a war since 1945 and Macron wants to fight in Ukraine so.

France is part of NATO.

USA's experience will be shared to allies, at least some of it.

While China is completely blind about modern warfare, and what they know is just fantasy in their general's head who never been in a single war.

This is what French soldier opinion about USA army:

I don't think Iraq war and Afghanistan war experience will help much for USA when it is China and Russia to war with.

I'm suggesting China to play a lot of war games and real war scenario training.

USA, despite being strong, always call their allies for backups.

While China, despite they never had any war, they prefer to do it alone.

In the level of preparation alone, China is already losing the war in a big way.

The war experience gap between USA and China is huge.

Chinese general is very naive.

I'm suggesting China to play a lot of war games and real war scenario training.

USA, despite being strong, always call their allies for backups.

While China, despite they never had any war, they prefer to do it alone.

In the level of preparation alone, China is already losing the war in a big way.

The war experience gap between USA and China is huge.

Chinese general is very naive.
Your war knowledge are very limited. It won't take too long for the Chinese soldiers get used to see blood.

China will do nothing.

China had 1979 war against Vietnam and border conflict lasted until 1991 (both sides exchanged artillery at the border until around 1985, if I could remember correctly). In 1988, there was a battle between Vietnam and Chinese navy in Truong Sa islands.

That were the real wars, against a real army.

I do not think the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan worth to mention about "experiences" of US army. Iraqi and Afghani armies lost the willing to fight from beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back