China ‘Soon to Be World’s Largest Air Force’

Yup just like Japanese ;)
I love Japan :'(

But anyway,back on topic I think the Chinese have an inferior quality Air Force,however their war effort must be epic. I imagine they could potentially be able to construct hundreds of basic aircraft and tens of thousands of drones every month during a war. And that is something the US have to destroy from the start. But then again,how do you do that without suffering heavy losses and going to tactical nukes? Because you'd have to send fighters and bombers very deep inside China.

Is this book written by a Chinese or a north Korean?

51QTRNRE25L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
A book like this can never be written in China. America and western realities are always know, Chinese government hide its realities. This is why when things go wrong they are massive.

Like COVID, whose lab origin and spread was kept hidden until it spread so vastly that it became pandemic.
Or Chinese real estate bubble which was never acknoledged till it failed the biggest developers of China.
Next is Chinese infrastructure bubble. All the unprofitable white elephants built like massive high speed railways built are going to come back and bite China hard.

On military front, the real failures of China are only found in retrospect. We will know the reality of Chinese military only in a conflict.

A book like this can never be written in China. America and western realities are always know, Chinese government hide its realities. This is why when things go wrong they are massive.

Like COVID, whose lab origin and spread was kept hidden until it spread so vastly that it became pandemic.
Or Chinese real estate bubble which was never acknoledged till it failed the biggest developers of China.
Next is Chinese infrastructure bubble. All the unprofitable white elephants built like massive high speed railways built are going to come back and bite China hard.

On military front, the real failures of China are only found in retrospect. We will know the reality of Chinese military only in a conflict.
I see the Chirese military like Russia's before the war. I definitely know I wasn't alone in thinking Russian military would easily achieve its goals while having complete air superiority over south and eastern Ukraine. I figured Russia was going to get somewhat of a bloody nose in armored vehicle losses and men but they would easily manage, but boy was I wrong.

Corruption in Russian military has exposed how awful the Russian military is in the conflict against Ukraine whose military at the time was pretty much third world with 99.9% being Soviet era. China's military is no different in fact it could be worse for them since their weapon systems are copies of Russian systems not only that every high ranking PLA officer is a member of the CCP and has gotten that position by who he knows/fluffs and not by merit.

Imagine Ukraine having half of Taiwans military capability... Russians would have either lost or never invaded. Fanboys have no idea how bad it would be getting into a conflict against Taiwan alone now imagine conflict with Taiwan and 3-4 US CVN and their battle group and 3-4 squadrons of USAF F-22's F-35's deployed 300+ miles from Taiwan.

I definitely know I wasn't alone in thinking Russian military would easily achieve its goals while having complete air superiority over south and eastern Ukraine. I figured Russia was going to get somewhat of a bloody nose in armored vehicle losses and men but they would easily manage, but boy was I wrong.
Same here. I thought Russians would perform way better. But unfortunately the corruption in the army and political leadership still exists...

Hilarious debate here. The US will win the war because of 3-4 CVN and 4 squadrons of F-22/35, but it still has the nerve to call the rest fanboys. The worst is still crazy who applauds these arguments.

I see the Chirese military like Russia's before the war. I definitely know I wasn't alone in thinking Russian military would easily achieve its goals while having complete air superiority over south and eastern Ukraine. I figured Russia was going to get somewhat of a bloody nose in armored vehicle losses and men but they would easily manage, but boy was I wrong.

Corruption in Russian military has exposed how awful the Russian military is in the conflict against Ukraine whose military at the time was pretty much third world with 99.9% being Soviet era. China's military is no different in fact it could be worse for them since their weapon systems are copies of Russian systems not only that every high ranking PLA officer is a member of the CCP and has gotten that position by who he knows/fluffs and not by merit.

Imagine Ukraine having half of Taiwans military capability... Russians would have either lost or never invaded. Fanboys have no idea how bad it would be getting into a conflict against Taiwan alone now imagine conflict with Taiwan and 3-4 US CVN and their battle group and 3-4 squadrons of USAF F-22's F-35's deployed 300+ miles from Taiwan.

In your way of thinking what we call US-Afghan War, Vietnam War ???

USAF is just crazy. I've met them in war so many times. Just one strike and your entire force is gone in a puff of smoke. China had no answer, their AA is rubbish.

When the Raptors came in along with the Aurora bombers it was game over.

Most of the US's fighter jets like F-16 and F-15 are old and getting retired over the next few years.

Hilarious debate here. The US will win the war because of 3-4 CVN and 4 squadrons of F-22/35, but it still has the nerve to call the rest fanboys. The worst is still crazy who applauds these arguments.
Have you seen what the USAF and US Navy have in their inventories?

Have you seen what the USAF and US Navy have in their inventories?
You don't have to ask me that, I didn't make the statement that the US would win the war against China by stationing 3-4 CVN 600 km from China and taking off 3-4 squadrons of F-22/35.

Expected considering China already has the world's biggest navy in terms of number of ships and subs.

USAF is just crazy. I've met them in war so many times. Just one strike and your entire force is gone in a puff of smoke. China had no answer, their AA is rubbish.

When the Raptors came in along with the Aurora bombers it was game over.

This totally DOES NOT seem similar to some posters of this forum that folks like @Foinikas and @j_hungary will totally NOT recognise

• Haha
Reactions: Waz

China-backed Vietnam drove the U.S. out of Vietnamese territory. But NATO-backed Ukraine did not succeed in driving out the Russians.
Does this mean, please, that it is the Americans who are inferior to the Russians or that NATO is inferior to China?
Logically, the answer can only be one of two, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back