• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

China’s Space Pioneer blames massive rocket-test crash on structural failure

Menthol

Aug 2, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No it's all Western lies..lies..lies..lies..lies..lies..lies..lies...lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies

View attachment 53175
Not "my China!!!!"

Bejingwalker is adamant the footage in post #3 (which was posted on the web on June 23rd) is actually footage from the June 30th explosion...and anybody who thinks differently is a #@$@$ liar.

View attachment 53176
Everybody ignore that Jun 23rd date please....its a Western fabrication...or maybe it isn't..and it just took a week of rampant speculation in social media as to what had happened to cause some kind of a press release of an explanation on June 30th...or was it simply a second incident a week later...

Note the crash footage from Jun 23rd has no big explosion...while the crash shown in post #2 from Jun 30th has an enormous one🤔

anyways...it's all lies..lies..lies..lies.lies..lies..lies.lies..lies..lies.lies :rolleyes:

USA propaganda destroyed their own media reputation.

One of the biggest trend that many media doesn't want to report is the rise of the independent journalist.

They blame social media platform, but doesn't dare to point directly to the independent journalists who created the news.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not very hard to calculate max power so most likely fastening structure was of fake titanium supplied by Chinese ghost firm similar to Airbus and Boeing fiasco.
Are you an engineer? If so, you won't talk like that. If not, you are better off keeping quiet. The dynamical forces and torques generated can vary a lot depending on what all permutations of modes of vibrations and rotational forces are generated due to asymmetry and other imperfections that may create instabilities. It was a failure on ground. Most likely the member that failed was steel.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No it's all Western lies..lies..lies..lies..lies..lies..lies..lies...lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies...all lies..lies..lies.lies

View attachment 53175
Not "my China!!!!"

Bejingwalker is adamant the footage in post #3 (which was posted on the web on June 23rd) is actually footage from the June 30th explosion...and anybody who thinks differently is a #@$@$ liar.

View attachment 53176
Everybody ignore that Jun 23rd date please....its a Western fabrication...or maybe it isn't..and it just took a week of rampant speculation in social media as to what had happened to cause some kind of a press release of an explanation on June 30th...or was it simply a second incident a week later...

Note the crash footage from Jun 23rd has no big explosion...while the crash shown in post #2 from Jun 30th has an enormous one🤔

anyways...it's all lies..lies..lies..lies.lies..lies..lies.lies..lies..lies.lies :rolleyes:
It was a failure on ground during test. Not very different from all the Starships SpaceX is blowing up during development. Nothing to worry as long as they find the reason and fix it so that it doesn't happen again. My only question is, why not fly it over sea during development?

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You still insist that your thread starter was not a lie but a fact?

I'm saying the incident posted on Jun 23rd seems to predate by a week an incident that was reported on Jun 30th...unless the incident that was reported on June 30th actually happened a week earlier and Chinese media simply were very very very slow in reporting it...which is what you apparently insist is what happened.

However that still doesn't explain why the video posted on June 23rd shows no explosion when the rocket landed but the June 30th shows a huge one the instant the rocket hit the ground.

June 23rd

June 30th

Last edited:

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It was a failure on ground during test. Not very different from all the Starships SpaceX is blowing up during development. Nothing to worry as long as they find the reason and fix it so that it doesn't happen again. My only question is, why not fly it over sea during development?

I'm not debating that one video is showing a blowup mishap just like the Starship explosions that apparently happened on June 30th.

He's insisting that a video posted on June 23rd is also footage from the June 30th blow up event.

Last edited:

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm not debating that one video is showing a mishap just like the Starship explosions that apparently happened on June 30th.

He's insisting that a video posted on June 23rd is footage from the June 30th blowing up event.
Anyone in engineering knows failures are quite common during development. No need to hide anything.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Anyone in engineering knows failures are quite common during development. No need to hide anything.
Yes, I know that. I keep saying that is not the issue.

But can you please watch the two videos in post #20 and comment if you think they are the same incident. That is the issue.

Last edited:

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes, I know that. I keep saying that is not the issue.

But can you please watch the two videos in post #20 and comment if you think they are the same incident. That is the issue.
No, they are obviously two different events based on the color of the propellant.

1. June 22 event:
Suspected debris from a Chinese rocket was seen plummeting to the ground over a village in southwest China on Saturday, leaving a trail of bright yellow smoke and sending villagers running, according to videos on Chinese social media and sent to CNN by a local witness.

The dramatic footage surfaced online shortly after a Long March 2C carrier rocket blasted off at 3p.m. local time Saturday (3 a.m. Eastern Time) from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in the southwestern province of Sichuan.

The rocket sent into orbit the Space Variable Objects Monitor, a powerful satellite developed by China and France to study the farthest explosion of stars known as gamma-ray bursts.

2. June 30 event:
A Chinese rocket crashed after being accidentally launched during a ground test Sunday, its company Space Pioneer said in a statement.

The crash happened when the first stage of the Tianlong-3 rocket detached from its launch pad during a test, due to structural failure. It landed in a hilly area of the city of Gongyi in central China.

“Due to the structural failure of the connection between the rocket body and the test platform, the first-stage rocket was separated from the launch pad,” Space Pioneer, also known as Beijing Tianbing Technology, said.

“After liftoff, the onboard computer was automatically shut down, and the rocket fell into the deep mountains 1.5 kilometers [0.9 miles] southwest of the test platform. The rocket body fell into the mountain and disintegrated.”

There were no injuries as a result of the crash, the company said, as people in the area were evacuated in advance of the rocket test.

Gongyi and Xichang are a thousand miles apart.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No, they are obviously two different events based on the color of the propellant.

1. June 22 event:
Suspected debris from a Chinese rocket was seen plummeting to the ground over a village in southwest China on Saturday, leaving a trail of bright yellow smoke and sending villagers running, according to videos on Chinese social media and sent to CNN by a local witness.

The dramatic footage surfaced online shortly after a Long March 2C carrier rocket blasted off at 3p.m. local time Saturday (3 a.m. Eastern Time) from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in the southwestern province of Sichuan.

The rocket sent into orbit the Space Variable Objects Monitor, a powerful satellite developed by China and France to study the farthest explosion of stars known as gamma-ray bursts.

2. June 30 event:
A Chinese rocket crashed after being accidentally launched during a ground test Sunday, its company Space Pioneer said in a statement.

The crash happened when the first stage of the Tianlong-3 rocket detached from its launch pad during a test, due to structural failure. It landed in a hilly area of the city of Gongyi in central China.

“Due to the structural failure of the connection between the rocket body and the test platform, the first-stage rocket was separated from the launch pad,” Space Pioneer, also known as Beijing Tianbing Technology, said.

“After liftoff, the onboard computer was automatically shut down, and the rocket fell into the deep mountains 1.5 kilometers [0.9 miles] southwest of the test platform. The rocket body fell into the mountain and disintegrated.”

There were no injuries as a result of the crash, the company said, as people in the area were evacuated in advance of the rocket test.

Gongyi and Xichang are a thousand miles apart.

Well I posted that June 22nd booster incident in ( this thread ) in Members Club and Beijingwalker DEMANDED the thread be closed by the PDF admin claiming it was all a Western lie as the footage was simply from a June 30th Space Pioneer Tianlong-3 rocket engine accident. He supplied a Chinese website to show that and the thread was silenced.

post.png

closethread.png

closed.png

So I then created this thread about this new June 30th incident (which I was alerted about from his above post #48) and Beijingwalker jumps in yet again adamantly screaming lies...lies...lies..hoping to kill this thread too. The reality I believe is he was the liar. He knows full well the videos are of two different events but has skillfully manipulated the similar facts about the two to have the 1st thread closed and he is attempting to do the same for this 2nd one...and of course using the repeated liar..liar..liar tactic as the usual added emotional plea smokescreen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread