• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Chinese Automakers To Grab 33% Of Global Market Share By 2030 Even After US And EU Tariffs: Report

sutton9999

Jan 8, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
By what standard, last year the Chinese car sold(30m) stood at 34% of the world's total (89m). Half of them are Chinese brands, and the other half are JV with foreign brands.

ChineseTiger1986

Jun 15, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why can’t you comprehend English? Where did I mention anything about hard worker?

So Indians now feel proud to conduct technology theft?

Most Chinese firms right now are reluctant to do business with a shameless nation like India.

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So Indians now feel proud to conduct technology theft?

Most Chinese firms right now are reluctant to do business with a shameless nation like India.

Chinese firms are slaves. They may be reluctant, but they will continue to do business with india like a good little bitch.

ChineseTiger1986

Jun 15, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Chinese firms are slaves. They may be reluctant, but they will continue to do business with india like a good little bitch.

Your country is a hellh*le without any sense of organization & conformity.

It is nearly impossible for you to replicate China's technological success.

You need to spend decades of hard work to lay down a solid foundation than always thinking about the miraculous success in a blink of an eye.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't think it will reach 30% in 2030.

It will take much longer.

I think it is very possible. They can easily walk into developing countries and wipe out local car markets with cheap cars in a millisecond.

What local car company in South America, Africa, Asia (outside of South Korea/Japan), or Eastern Europe/Russia is going to challenge them on bang-for-the-buck for sub $15,000 cars?

Last edited:

retaxis

Nov 16, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The real slave is the helpless internet troll with dozens of fake accounts who gets banned and makes new ones i.e you. Are you too poor to do other activities in India besides taste testing the sewage waters in ur slums?

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The real slave is the helpless internet troll with dozens of fake accounts who gets banned and makes new ones i.e you. Are you too poor to do other activities in India besides taste testing the sewage waters in ur slums?
Your frustration at the inability of paper tiger Chinese government to stop india from harassing chinese firms is laughable

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest