Chinese Journalist Jailed For Covid Reporting In Wuhan Set To Be Freed

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He is completely brainwashed by US propaganda. He told me too many stories that are obvious from US made propaganda.

LOL!! @Menthol this is exactly what I was talking about in terms of the "secret conspiracy" and you with them perpetually beating themselves.

kankan326

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
LOL!! @Menthol this is exactly what I was talking about in terms of the "secret conspiracy" and you with them perpetually beating themselves.
Do you seriously believe Russia will lose the war in a year? Only brainwahsed people would believe that. It's not secret conspiracy. It's all about a liar country that has no shame to pour money to spread its lies. Don't be proud of that. You liar country will be destroy by lies sooner or later.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do you seriously believe Russia will lose the war in a year?

Nobody knows the answer (neither Putin nor Zelensky) so stop blindly acting like somebody somehow magically does.
'

Only brainwahsed people would believe that. It's not secret conspiracy.

That's just weak-mindedness Chinese thinking there is a definitive answer...not propaganda.

It's all about a liar country that has no shame to pour money to spread its lies. Don't be proud of that. You liar country will be destroy by lies sooner or later.

The lies you see are your own making just like @Menthol and I explained.

kankan326

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nobody knows the answer (neither Putin nor Zelensky) so stop blindly acting like somebody somehow magically does.
'

That's just weak-mindedness Chinese thinking there is a definitive answer...not propaganda.

The lies you see are your own making just like @Menthol and I explained.
The chance of Russia losing the war is zero. Everyone with basic logic will know that. I'm Chinese. China is the major target of US propaganda machine. Chinese have seen too many lies/stories made by US and its lackeys like Falungong, Taiwan. You as a non-Chinese will never understand what we have experienced. So stop pretending you know Chinese

S10

Nov 13, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A crazed karen trespassing into restricted area of hospitals with a phone is not a "journalist". At worst, she was violating quarantine rule and spreading COVID when the virus was at the deadliest in the early days.

It's like calling anti-vaxxers heroes. Retards in the West will fall for any negative coverage of China.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is a sample of her work:

I think she knew she may get into trouble for her videos but seems to have ignored the warnings. She is supposedly a lawyer. She should have known what is not allowed. Maybe she got carried away by the size of the enveloping disaster and ignored the law in her zeal.

DF-41

Banned
Mar 20, 2022
She should be made to dance under the lamp post

VA-1427.jpg

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is a sample of her work:

I think she knew she may get into trouble for her videos but seems to have ignored the warnings. She is supposedly a lawyer. She should have known what is not allowed. Maybe she got carried away by the size of the enveloping disaster and ignored the law in her zeal.

It just shows the desperate lengths of Chinese Government coverups during Covid.

The typical
"There is no problem here..nobody sick..move along..move along..nothing to see"

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It just shows the desperate lengths of Chinese Government coverups during Covid.

The typical
"There is no problem here..nobody sick..move along..move along..nothing to see"
What you call as 'coverup' they call 'internal security'. it is important for the governments that people feel everything is well managed and the government is smart, skilled and caring. Anything that may cause disbelief in that may provoke a crisis of confidence and may become bad for law and order. Hence it is important for the governments to accentuate the positive news and attenuate the negative.

Zsari

Apr 29, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Too bad this has nothing to do with the OP.
These have everything to do with the OP, if you have actually watched what the so called “journalist“ did as she scream down the hospital staff hysterically. It certainly went beyond the action of the guy arrested in UK being accused of. But that’s not what the medias care to show you.

And if you think the disinformation campaign in Philippine was the only one performed by the U.S. government during the pandemic, then there would be no point in this conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread