Chinese troops briefly intruded into Indian Territory in Dibang Valley

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
During a routine patrol inside the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Dibang Valley district, the Indian Army encountered personnel from the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China within Indian Territory on Thursday.

An Indian Army officer was observed explaining to the PLA officer that the territory belonged to India and that they should return to their side. As per the visuals, the Indian Army personnel could be seen explaining to the PLA troops that have come inside the Indian Territory and they must return back. The visuals have gone viral in social media platform.

Earlier this year, India said that despite China repeating its baseless claims on Arunachal Pradesh, the state “was, is, and will always remain” an integral and inalienable part of the country. Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal made the remarks in a press briefing days after China referred to Arunachal Pradesh as an “inherent part of China’s territory” following the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

“Our position on the matter, Arunachal Pradesh, has been made very clear, time and again. Recently also, we issued a statement in this regard. China may repeat its baseless claims as many times as they want, but that is not going to change our position. Arunachal Pradesh was, is and will always remain an integral and inalienable part of India,” the MEA spokesperson had said.

The Sino–Indian border dispute is an ongoing territorial dispute over the sovereignty of two relatively large, and several smaller, separated pieces of territory between China and India.

The most important disputed territory is south of the McMhaon Line, in the area formerly known as North-East Frontier agency (Now Arunachal Pradesh), which though administered by India and claimed by China. The McMahon Line was signed between British India and Tibet to form part of the 1914 Simla Convention, but the latter was never ratified by China. China disowns the McMahon Line agreement, stating that Tibet was not independent when it signed the Simla Convention.

Su
During a routine patrol inside the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Dibang Valley district, the Indian Army encountered personnel from the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China within Indian Territory on Thursday.

An Indian Army officer was observed explaining to the PLA officer that the territory belonged to India and that they should return to their side. As per the visuals, the Indian Army personnel could be seen explaining to the PLA troops that have come inside the Indian Territory and they must return back. The visuals have gone viral in social media platform.

Earlier this year, India said that despite China repeating its baseless claims on Arunachal Pradesh, the state “was, is, and will always remain” an integral and inalienable part of the country. Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal made the remarks in a press briefing days after China referred to Arunachal Pradesh as an “inherent part of China’s territory” following the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

“Our position on the matter, Arunachal Pradesh, has been made very clear, time and again. Recently also, we issued a statement in this regard. China may repeat its baseless claims as many times as they want, but that is not going to change our position. Arunachal Pradesh was, is and will always remain an integral and inalienable part of India,” the MEA spokesperson had said.

The Sino–Indian border dispute is an ongoing territorial dispute over the sovereignty of two relatively large, and several smaller, separated pieces of territory between China and India.

The most important disputed territory is south of the McMhaon Line, in the area formerly known as North-East Frontier agency (Now Arunachal Pradesh), which though administered by India and claimed by China. The McMahon Line was signed between British India and Tibet to form part of the 1914 Simla Convention, but the latter was never ratified by China. China disowns the McMahon Line agreement, stating that Tibet was not independent when it signed the Simla Convention.
Such incidents are common.... Border areas, both claims that you are in our parts of land

Su

Such incidents are common.... Border areas, both claims that you are in our parts of land
Never see the Indian army do it. China is never going to give up AP and its regular intrusions.

You don't know than china and India - border incidents over past 70 years
I used to regularly update here on this issue. But I think the MODS had enough of me, so I stopped.

I used to regularly update here on this issue. But I think the MODS had enough of me, so I stopped.
Again I am saying - there is no fense...

During the patrolling many incidents had happened in the past.

It was not that they came and captured the part of land.

India and china, both will never going to fight a war for their claims area's.... But such incidents are not avoidable...

Chinese are 20 kilometres inland. This is not a simple border patrol going wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back