Chinese troops briefly intruded into Indian Territory in Dibang Valley

Btw, before anyone thinks I am trolling I came to understand this from one of the more serious Indian analysts
There are hundreds of cartoons in the Indian media, I am lost for the choices.
1725203757250.png
1725203801694.png

1725203874207.png

1725203921904.png

Are you expecting indian media will quote that Indian Army crossed the border while patrolling?

Anyway- the country always denied that we crossed the border at international level, forget about anyone will accept that.

Indian media only when escalate the things if they come to our sides

You cant do what you are not capable to do, that is, to challange the sovernity of a super power which is China. You are third world country and you should know that, thats why its been such a one sided affair that PLA keep on snatching territory that was once controlled by India and India can do diddly squat about it. That is the harsh reality of things.

Why would India declare " intrusion " of our own soldiers. 😂 Think!!!
But go ahead enjoy whatever little things you can before going back to the reality in Pakistan.

Isnt it hilarious that only nuclear power in the world which lost thousands of sq km of territory by getting smacked on the head by spiked bats happens to be India! :LOL:

Isnt it hilarious that only nuclear power in the world which lost thousands of sq km of territory by getting smacked on the head by spiked bats happens to be India! :LOL:
Are you projecting? 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back