Cockroach Janta Party zindabad

I dont think it is necessary, neet protest is good thing happening .
But some violent people who just wanna create chaos also have joined protest,, that is concerning.
Neet protest will give us good education system then before

These troublemakers have made a career in such anti India activities.
 
It isn't violent. The young youth is sick and tired of Modi politics.

I envy the gen Z of India. Pakistan needs such intelligent youth.

@Dalit please keep an eye on this new user K2RULEZ. He seems to have a pro India agenda.
 
I mean whatever, the shit fizzled out like all other protests.

That doesn't matter. It has received worldwide coverage. The India that you always portray is hardly the India that the word perceives.
 
The ask is the education minister has to resign. The faster the better.

Education policy has been in ruins for a while now. It needs to pick up pace.

Love seeing pakistan celebrate protests in a functioning democracy while sitting on 26 million out-of-school kids and 58% literacy rate is next-level coping.
 
That doesn't matter. It has received worldwide coverage. The India that you always portray is hardly the India that the word perceives.
Does it matter? I mean the kinda stuff you find as a win is kinda hilarious.
 
Dude, get off the high horse. Your Modi is getting roasted not only in India, but also among your "allies".

Modi is most popular Indian figure in history. Termed as father of modern India by Mr. Trump, Modi is more of a symbol of India than Gandhi, the alleged founder of primitive India.
 

I found final transformation of MODI...
It's super Motherland 9
Screenshot_20260724-122149~2.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top