Comparison of Social Civilization:CCP's Ancestors VS Chinese.

zhanlong

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
CCP gives their ancestors 30000 yuan per month. But it's obvious. CCP's ancestors did not use this money to enhance civilization.

A CCP ancestor casually opened the trunk of a car.

Screenshot_20240919_201606_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpg
Screenshot_20240919_202304_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpg

But a Chinese closed it.

Screenshot_20240919_201633_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpg

Source:
no
  • Haha
Reactions: FHN
@Hamartia Antidote Look, this is the CCP's ancestors.

"CCP's ancestors" <- Whut???

Stop speaking in riddles (I always put hotlinks behind my idiom phrases)..and I have better things to do than translate Chinese picture subtitles if I don't have to.

"Foreigner opens door and kid closes it"

What's the context? Was the car blocking the crosswalk and the foreigner opened the back because he was inconvenienced to walk an extra 3 feet around the car?

Likely he was one of those rabid crunchy-granola European "cars-are-evil-as-everybody-should-live-in-dense-cities-and-use-bikes-instead" types.

Car-free Streets are Amazing (and we need more of them)​

Last edited:
"CCP's ancestors" <- Whut???

Stop speaking in riddles..and I have better things to do than translate Chinese picture subtitles if I don't have to.
OK, OK. All foreigners living in China are the CCP'sancestors.

OK, OK. All foreigners living in China are the CCP'sancestors.

Why there are "no birds" in China...

An "ancestor" in the US "enhancing civilization".
Notice from the video how plentiful (and fear-free) birds are in US cities...due to a general population that leaves them alone..except maybe for "ancestors" who grew up in a society where wildlife is an endless free commodity "to take" leading to a noticeable shortage (that certain PDF members are in complete denial of)

illegalbirds.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back