Okay then deny the claims that I made, you know them all but your brains are rendered useless because you cannot see anything wrong with your Cult Leader. We others at lease accept the faults in our leaders. For your lot, Imran Khan is a certified Sadiq and Ameen (Naooz-U-Billah) who just cannot do any wrong even though you know his past and present clearly well and you know all that he did in his 4 years too. I was a local scout for IK in 2013 elections who guarded polling station with our PTI team. But When IK later joined the same lot as all others do, to win elections of 2018, I knew he has lost his way and has become what he had set out to change. Buzdar, Pervaiz Elahi, etc were inevitable and I'm glad I left him when I saw the first signs.
As for you lot, you are all digging a deeper and deeper hole for him since there is nobody left around IK who can give him any sensible suggestions or tell him what he's doing wrong. He is surrounded by followees who claim he is perfect and infallible. Leaders fail when they get surrounded by fans and personality worshippers and that is exactly what has happened to IK. Keep hoping for his return. This is not 2022. The country has really moved on, come to Pakistan, especially Punjab and check ground realities, nobody cares anymore, that is why you can clearly see nobody's even coming for his support regarding Adiala, these days.