Covid-19 News and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not seeing it in the article. Did she get the "vaccination" and "boosters" that were being pushed or forced upon Americans?

I find it both ironic and hypocritical the comment "Good science takes time, said Leora Horwitz, the co-principal investigator for the RECOVER-Adult Observational Cohort at New York University. And long covid is an "exceedingly complicated" illness that appears to affect nearly every organ system, she said." yet everyone complicit in pushing the unproven vaccinations and subsequent "boosters" kept claiming they were safe and effective.
 
I am not seeing it in the article. Did she get the "vaccination" and "boosters" that were being pushed or forced upon Americans?

I find it both ironic and hypocritical the comment "Good science takes time, said Leora Horwitz, the co-principal investigator for the RECOVER-Adult Observational Cohort at New York University. And long covid is an "exceedingly complicated" illness that appears to affect nearly every organ system, she said." yet everyone complicit in pushing the unproven vaccinations and subsequent "boosters" kept claiming they were safe and effective.

The vaccine is not effective at preventing infection and transmission. It only has 1 protein. Spike. Big Pharma deliberately make the vaccine sucky so they can make more money with boosters.

but neither booster showed evidence of protection after 4 months.

source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0163445324002275
 
Last edited:
The vaccine is not effective at preventing infection and transmission. It only has 1 protein. Spike. Big Pharma deliberately make the vaccine sucky so they can make more money with boosters.



source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0163445324002275
Which pisses me off to no end. Politicians, whom I loathe with all being, condescendingly told us to follow the science, knew there was no science behind the effectiveness of the vaccinations and the boosters. In fact, it's the same people who conflated the meanings of "vaccination" and "inoculation" which is really what the treatment was. And, nowhere was there any "science" behind "getting the vaccination will eliminate", which was later changed to "reduce the effects of getting" covid. It was all a lie.

I said in an earlier posts some 50-60 coworkers are dutifully got the shots and all tested positive for covid AFTERWARDS. When you have been inoculated and still end up in the ICU, do you think you made the right choice?

As stated previously, I had covid. And, due to age, in the high risk group. Over it in 4 days. Even now, they still continue to push this crap of "get your shots! Protect yourself from covid. Get your shots now". Eff that. Not happening with me and I'll be damned if someone is going to mandate I get it or else. On the other forum I hang, there were people there who openly advocated discrimination against those who refused the shot.

Covid-19 is simply just another variation of every other novel coronavirus, or, as most people know it, the flu. Big Pharma's goals are to make massive profits and cure nothing.
 
Which pisses me off to no end. Politicians, whom I loathe with all being, condescendingly told us to follow the science, knew there was no science behind the effectiveness of the vaccinations and the boosters. In fact, it's the same people who conflated the meanings of "vaccination" and "inoculation" which is really what the treatment was. And, nowhere was there any "science" behind "getting the vaccination will eliminate", which was later changed to "reduce the effects of getting" covid. It was all a lie.

I said in an earlier posts some 50-60 coworkers are dutifully got the shots and all tested positive for covid AFTERWARDS. When you have been inoculated and still end up in the ICU, do you think you made the right choice?

As stated previously, I had covid. And, due to age, in the high risk group. Over it in 4 days. Even now, they still continue to push this crap of "get your shots! Protect yourself from covid. Get your shots now". Eff that. Not happening with me and I'll be damned if someone is going to mandate I get it or else. On the other forum I hang, there were people there who openly advocated discrimination against those who refused the shot.

Covid-19 is simply just another variation of every other novel coronavirus, or, as most people know it, the flu. Big Pharma's goals are to make massive profits and cure nothing.

As the study found out, no evidence of protection from infection after 4 months. Big Pharma made the vaccine that way so they can continue selling boosters to make money.
 
Of course they did Yommie. But no one in the public was told that. It should have been easy for people to figure out something wasn't right if they kept telling you to get "boosters".
 

A Data Black Out Is Coming, Will The Virus Updates Continue?​


 
Of course they did Yommie. But no one in the public was told that. It should have been easy for people to figure out something wasn't right if they kept telling you to get "boosters".

Chinese vaccines are inactivated like flu shot and last about a year. Much longer than mRNA vaccines which last about 4 months.

Chinese covid vaccines are made by state owned companies and don't need profit.
 
 
@AZ_HighCountry

No way SARS CoV 2 is from some wild animal. What are the chances out of the hundreds of covid strains discovered so far, only SARS CoV 2 has furin cleavage site and it's the strain that's found in human populations and the outbreak just so happen to occur a year after the research was proposed?

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top