Covid-19 News and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look! Let's keep scaring the people! Of course it's not going away. Nor has swine flu, bird flu, Spanish flu, and the good old garden variety flu.

I had covid. Was over it in 4 days. And I remain unvaxxed to this day.
 
Oh look! Let's keep scaring the people! Of course it's not going away. Nor has swine flu, bird flu, Spanish flu, and the good old garden variety flu.

I had covid. Was over it in 4 days. And I remain unvaxxed to this day.

Doctors get paid by Big Pharma. It comes with the job.
 
Doctors get paid by Big Pharma. It comes with the job.
And, Big Pharma was HEAVILY subsidized by the Biden administration. They made record profits.

Coworkers of mine were ANGRY!!!! that I refused to get the shot. Easily 50 or 60 of them who go the shot ended up getting covid AFTER they go the shot and a few after the "boosters". Their symptoms ranged from what I had (a bad headache for a couple of days, a fever, then the sniffles) to a couple ending up in the ICU. These are not only my coworkers but my friends. I felt bad for them all but remained adamant I was not going to get the shot nor have I.

The whole thing was disgusting.
 
And, Big Pharma was HEAVILY subsidized by the Biden administration. They made record profits.

Coworkers of mine were ANGRY!!!! that I refused to get the shot. Easily 50 or 60 of them who go the shot ended up getting covid AFTER they go the shot and a few after the "boosters". Their symptoms ranged from what I had (a bad headache for a couple of days, a fever, then the sniffles) to a couple ending up in the ICU. These are not only my coworkers but my friends. I felt bad for them all but remained adamant I was not going to get the shot nor have I.

The whole thing was disgusting.

It's not a very effective shot. It only has 1 protein. Spike. It's not good at preventing infection and transmission.

Most of China's vaccines are inactivated like flu shot which contain all the proteins and are good at preventing infection and transmission.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top