• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Dangerous majoritarianism

MapleKing

Dec 25, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro, the solution to extra-judicial killings/lynchings is straightforward but the state won't do it because they have signed agreements with Europeans. It is to give the perpetrators the punishment of causing "corruption in the land" as mentioned in the Quran, PUBLICLY. Start with molvis who incite hate, broadcasting live on PTV. Control the information space as well. No one will dare do it again.

If there is no deterrence, people will do whatever they want.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sanghi want a true secular nation and not the current crap we have Hindu laws and muslim laws and ….
My Great Grand Father was a RSS Swyam Sewak so was my Grand Father and his three sons and there sons like me and my son like my brother's sons but the core IDIOLOGY of RSS is

MAA BHARTI IS OWR MOTHER LAND MATR BHOOMI NOT A PIECE OF LAND OR BHOOMI MATR AND ITS OWR DUTY TO PROTECT IT AND WHO EVER TRIES TO DESTROY ITS SANATAN SANSKRITY OR CULTURAL VALUES WE WILL OPPOSE & IF NEED BE WILL DIE PROTECTING IT

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A RSS GUY KILLING SCORES OF PEOPLE IN A SEUDICE BOMB BLAST AFTER CHANTING "JAI MAA BHARTI OR JAI SHRI RAM"

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A RSS GUY FUNDING UNREST IN MUSLIM OR CHRITIAN NATIONS OR DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY WORKABLE PROOF ABOUT ANY SUCH CLAIN IF YES PROVIDE IT

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My Great Grand Father was a RSS Swyam Sewak so was my Grand Father and his three sons and there sons like me and my son like my brother's sons but the core IDIOLOGY of RSS is

MAA BHARTI IS OWR MOTHER LAND MATR BHOOMI NOT A PIECE OF LAND OR BHOOMI MATR AND ITS OWR DUTY TO PROTECT IT AND WHO EVER TRIES TO DESTROY ITS SANATAN SANSKRITY OR CULTURAL VALUES WE WILL OPPOSE & IF NEED BE WILL DIE PROTECTING IT

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A RSS GUY KILLING SCORES OF PEOPLE IN A SEUDICE BOMB BLAST AFTER CHANTING "JAI MAA BHARTI OR JAI SHRI RAM"

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A RSS GUY FUNDING UNREST IN MUSLIM OR CHRITIAN NATIONS OR DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY WORKABLE PROOF ABOUT ANY SUCH CLAIN IF YES PROVIDE IT

So then you must be feeling as shitty as me that thousands of square kilometres of our mother land now have Chinese shitting over her?

Cheers, Doc

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The elephant in the room are the Pakistani generals. Without these generals not a leaf moves in Pakistan.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So then you must be feeling as shitty as me that thousands of square kilometres of our mother land now have Chinese shitting over her?

Cheers, Doc
thanks to CHICHHA NEHLOO AND V K MENON and there communists love affair and 50+ years of chinese policy of land grab through SALAMI SLICCING tactics ... but ya MODI is the FALL GUY .. OK ;) :p

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
thanks to CHICHHA NEHLOO AND V K MENON and there communists love affair and 50+ years of chinese policy of land grab through SALAMI SLICCING tactics ... but ya MODI is the FALL GUY .. OK ;) :p

So India did not lose any land under BJP in Galwan? AP?

Bhai Amit 🙏

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So India did not lose any land under BJP in Galwan? AP?

Bhai Amit 🙏
we had already lost a lot till MODI came to power and Chinese had made there sangars where once indian's had declared no mans land and that was even before BJP came to power

problem started when after we /BJP started building border infrastructure and army got proper and easy access to these areas and after new patrol's showed chinese incurssions they started a new chapter of heated exchanges between both indian and chinese troops which led to current situations but do you really need me to open all such couter claims on a akistani forum ... seriously ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest