• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Dangerous majoritarianism

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not yet.

The imbeciles who can run nothing but riots, lynching and murders are still in power.

So you want them out of power.

Someone has to rule in the space they vacate Joe.

Its always a choice. Not perfect. But least imperfect.

Joe Shearer

INT'L MOD
Apr 19, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So you want them out of power.

Someone has to rule in the space they vacate Joe.

Its always a choice. Not perfect. But least imperfect.
You certainly have a point. Anything is better than this bunch of incompetents (Gadkari partially excepted).
It sticks in the craw to put up one's hand for the Congress.
I suppose I have to keep saying to myself that this is the least cost alternative. Certainly Rahul Gandhi's unexpected maturity does make it difficult to deny the Congress an edge over the others.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not yet.

The imbeciles who can run nothing but riots, lynching and murders are still in power.
Ah only place in the India where peace existe the no riots happen the land of WB sonar mitti.

Most people get killed in riots are in non BJP rules states and generally congress rules. I know facts are hard to digest.

Oh, now I get it understood Hindus getting killed does not count hence INDI ruled states have 0 riot casualties .

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ah only place in the India where peace existe the no riots happen the land of WB sonar mitti.

Most people get killed in riots are in non BJP rules states and generally congress rules. I know facts are hard to digest.

Oh, now I get it understood Hindus getting killed does not count hence INDI ruled states have 0 riot casualties .
well only so called "sekular deaths in riots or mob lynching count" not so called majority "communall" deaths do not count

images (2).jpg

Joe Shearer

INT'L MOD
Apr 19, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

West Bengal is run by a corrupt kleptomaniac, and her coterie.

How is that example relevant, other than as reflexive What-aboutery?

Joe Shearer

INT'L MOD
Apr 19, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
These low grade answers are precisely the reasons why it is a good idea to stay aloof.

Nice having met your collection, Doc.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Could I contemplate a spray instead? Preferable to wading in.

Macchars eventually get immune to sprays, coils, mats, creams. Then they come back with greater vigor. And now you are left without a deterrent. Better to smash the life out of them and see the blood (likely yours) splatter from their ruptured bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts