Dark Warning from Maulana Fazlur Rahman: 'Two Provinces Could Break Away if Crisis Continues

They feel no shame despite winning only 17 seats, yet they push for constitutional amendments on a stolen mandate. This shows just how morally and ethically bankrupt we have become as a nation. We demand respect from the world, but it's a disgrace. Shahbaz is off to the U.S., seeking permission from his masters to impose martial law in Pakistan. The Americans want Pakistan in chaos, needing this instability until they finish their agenda in Palestine. They're killing two birds with one stone: destabilizing Pakistan while pursuing their goals in the Middle East.

General Asim Munir, Zardari, Anjum Nadeem, Shahbaz, Nawaz, and Maryam are all thriving in this chaos, using it to tighten their grip on power. Meanwhile, Bhutto's 1973 constitution, once a foundation, is now under threat from his own grandson, Bilawal, who is aiding the destruction of that very constitution by supporting illegal constitutional amendments. The moral decay is deep, and this chaos is just fuel for those who benefit from the collapse of our nation.

I am afraid this chaos is going to hurt Pakistan to unreasonably level

You cannot say that. Sadly, India was under long occupation by foreign forces. If they had fought back earlier, they might not have endured such prolonged subjugation. In fact, Indian DNA does not have fighting instincts.
Every country has its share of cowards who choose to side with invaders instead of defending their homeland. During the Liberation War of 1971, some Bengalis also sided with the Pakistani army.

Last thing we need is more black mailing by pathan talibund afghandus. Keep dreaming of breaking away harami nasal

Keep calling them "pathan talibund afghandus" and see how long this federation lasts.

The only thing that stops this if the people of KPK choose to remain with Pakistan.

The moment they decide to part ways, it is over. The only thing left to be decided in that case would be borders.

Every country has its share of cowards who choose to side with invaders instead of defending their homeland. During the Liberation War of 1971, some Bengalis also sided with the Pakistani army.
It was small win as treason committed by our generals. You behaved like hyenas

Are you just sad or posting doom and gloom gets you more attention.
Who gives two monkeys about this Diesel tank. He gets used and disposed like a tissue paper.

I know Pakistan faced a humiliating defeat in 1971, but that's not my point. I was responding to your question about Indians not fighting against invaders. Indians did fight against invaders, but there were some cowards who surrendered and accepted Islam. Every country has its share of cowards.

I know Pakistan faced a humiliating defeat in 1971, but that's not my point. I was responding to your question about Indians not fighting against invaders. Indians did fight against invaders, but there were some cowards who surrendered and accepted Islam. Every country has its share of cowards.
Indian did not fought themselves they used our traitors. Look you never won western borders. Infact you always been occupied throw these borders since centuries

Babur called you Pakistanis black and ugly, and you celebrate his words, claiming he was referring to Indians, without realizing that there was no Pakistan back then—it was all India. On top of that, you insist there is no racism in Islam. What an irony, considering Pakistanis faced the worst kind of racism from Islamic invaders and still continue to experience it from the rest of the Muslim world.

No dude, he called you black and ugly

We didn’t do anything bad. Most of the stories are false. Pakistan army is a professional military and will not rape pillage or murder willy nilly like Hollywood Vietnam war filumm.

Get a hold of yourself bhai.

Can you murder or rape or genocide? I don’t think so…….and neither can I.

We lost in east Pakistan because of politics.

We didn’t do anything bad. Most of the stories are false. Pakistan army is a professional military and will not rape pillage or murder willy nilly like Hollywood Vietnam war filumm.

Get a hold of yourself bhai.

Can you murder or rape or genocide? I don’t think so…….and neither can I.

We lost in east Pakistan because of politics.
I am not talking about rap and other things. But we must be honest with ourself and with Pakistani nation. In 1971, General Yahya Khan handed power to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto,Bhutto, despite not winning an overall majority, that was the reason we got defeat.Today, Pakistan's political landscape shows similarities, where a Prime Minister with limited parliamentary seats holds office, and the military continues to exert significant influence. Historically, the military's role in shaping political outcomes has remained strong, and this pattern is evident. If you say our generals are professional then it is bad joke.

Keep calling them "pathan talibund afghandus" and see how long this federation lasts.

The only thing that stops this if the people of KPK choose to remain with Pakistan.

The moment they decide to part ways, it is over. The only thing left to be decided in that case would be borders.

They have right to decide what ever they want and we have right to drone the hell out of religious and separatist terrorism.

India couldn't force border change and you stupid afghandu think Pakistan would allow bunch of retarded terrorists to dictate border lmao

I am not talking about rap and other things. But we must be honest with ourself and with Pakistani nation. In 1971, General Yahya Khan handed power to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto,Bhutto, despite not winning an overall majority, that was the reason we got defeat.Today, Pakistan's political landscape shows similarities, where a Prime Minister with limited parliamentary seats holds office, and the military continues to exert significant influence. Historically, the military's role in shaping political outcomes has remained strong, and this pattern is evident. If you say our generals are professional then it is bad joke.
No our generals are professionals but they are forced by the western backed establishment into the limelight. Behind our establishment sits da CIA. You got that?

They have right to decide what ever they want and we have right to drone the hell out of religious and separatist terrorism.

India couldn't force border change and you stupid afghandu think Pakistan would allow bunch of retarded terrorists to dictate border lmao

The post was about you calling fellow Pakistani citizens.

When the people of KPK decide, it won't be just them. Just like in former East Pakistan, they will be the joined by hundreds of thousands of Pushtun officers/soldiers currently serving this very state.

Keep up with this attitude and see where this leads you.

Baatain suno in Haramzado kee. Can't control an insurgency by a small Baloch population and here we have dreams of crushing 20 million Pushtuns.

Indian did change the border you stupid ****. It was able to change the border and force the buggest surrender in South Asian history when cunts like you said the same thing about Bengalis.

And how does a Hyderabadi be an Arab?

The post was about you calling fellow Pakistani citizens.

When the people of KPK decide, it won't be just them. Just like in former East Pakistan, they will be the joined by hundreds of thousands of Pushtun officers/soldiers currently serving this very state.

Keep up with this attitude and see where this leads you.

Baatain suno in Haramzado kee. Can't control an insurgency by a small Baloch population and here we have dreams of crushing 20 million Pushtuns.

Indian did change the border you stupid ****. It was able to change the border and force the buggest surrender in South Asian history when cunts like you said the same thing about Bengalis.

And how does a Hyderabadi be an Arab?

Balochistan isnt going anywhere despite insurgency. That low key insurgency can go on for centuries.

You are hoping every pathan will mutiny because of zani Khan in jail asked them to do so. Lol In case some terrorists decide to munity then they will be dealt there. Just like Zani khan will die like a rat in jail.

Its time Afghandus stopped dreaming of east Pakistan scenario when there couldnt possibly be any comparison what so ever.

Pakistan now is nuclear power and border is continuos. Your daddy India will not dare cross inch in to Pakistan to liberate pathans and PTM afghandus.

And what will KP inherit? It will have to give away DI Khan, Hazara and Chiltral. Basically FATA and Peshawar where they will die of hunger once Pakistan stop giving them hundreds of billions in NFC award. Do not think pathans are stupid to dream of that just because some im the dim Khan in jail asked them.

Balochistan isnt going anywhere despite insurgency. That low key insurgency can go on for centuries.

You are hoping every pathan will mutiny because of zani Khan in jail asked them to do so. Lol In case some terrorists decide to munity then they will be dealt there. Just like Zani khan will die like a rat in jail.

Its time Afghandus stopped dreaming of east Pakistan scenario when there couldnt possibly be any comparison what so ever.

Pakistan now is nuclear power and border is continuos. Your daddy India will not dare cross inch in to Pakistan to liberate pathans and PTM afghandus.

And what will KP inherit? It will have to give away DI Khan, Hazara and Chiltral. Basically FATA and Peshawar where they will die of hunger once Pakistan stop giving them hundreds of billions in NFC award. Do not think pathans are stupid to dream of that just because some im the dim Khan in jail asked them.
You’re disgusting behind any reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back