• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Dassult and Lockheed looking at Indian assembly

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Looks like France and USA looking to win really big orders in India for both MRFA and MTA are prepared to move some assembly to India

This is for Rafale and C130,J

Source:
Internet

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is really positive news
A lot of big international companies like Apple and hopefully these two as well keen to set up manufacturing assembly in India

Last edited:

Justin TruDont

Apr 23, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pls explain this to Yasser76

As per him
India is broke and can't purchase 114 Rafales and 80 C130J Hercules

He was talking about teaching Indians Another economic lesson

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014

As per him

I think this is not the point, the problem is the memory to the last time negotiations, when India demanded licence production but refused Dassault any insight into the manufacturing process while in the end demanding Dassault has to guarantee for the quality of these aircraft!

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Looks like France and USA looking to win really big orders in India for both MRFA and MTA are prepared to move some assembly to India

This is for Rafale and C130,J
Thats is just for "BOHNI" or start as they say in desi buissness language there were a lot of projects that were put on back burner deu to elections which now will be cleared

and deu to most of them had a competition from an undesirable party from Europe and a couple from USA that supported all kinds of mischief in india to gain "Political favour but failed" hence supported the opposition and now trying every trick with help of AI and social media

but fact stands that MODI is back in driver seat and again they wont get the contracts like they wanted so what now ...... your comments memebers

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Guru Dutt I had maintained from the early days of the MMRCA 10+ years ago, and spl after Rafale was chosen ki 120 odd ayenge. 36 was always a laughably small number given the threats on both northern flanks.

It's a little bit of a shame only our NAVY is holding its own wrt indigenous production of platforms.. (but then they are arguably easier to engineer)

oh well, slow and steady wins the race.

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I really hope we start to manufacture rafale in India as second production line and sign off a big order for the airforce

For me if we get Vishal carrier I would love to see 60 plus Rafale Marine in
many
And at least 80 Rafale in Airforce
This rumour mill about land sourcing is a good sign

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019
I think this is not the point, the problem is the memory to the last time negotiations, when India demanded licence production but refused Dassault any insight into the manufacturing process while in the end demanding Dassault has to guarantee for the quality of these aircraft!

Still, I have doubts about new aircraft deals. only possible new aircraft (Rafale) deal for the Navy.

Indian new submarine deal is progressing well. I am very hopeful, it will be concluded within 1 year

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

As per him

India can afford 114 Rafales, in fact it can probably afford 2x that without breaking a sweat ...

Magadh

Jul 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I really hope we start to manufacture rafale in India as second production line and sign off a big order for the airforce

For me if we get Vishal carrier I would love to see 60 plus Rafale Marine in
many
And at least 80 Rafale in Airforce
This rumour mill about land sourcing is a good sign
If there were a "buy now, pay later" arrangement between France and India, India could have potentially bought 300 Rafale jets. India had such an agreement with the Soviet Union in the past, and Pakistan has a similar arrangement with China, allowing them to buy J-10C and J-31 aircraft and pay in installments. Currently, the only option for the Indian Air Force to achieve the required numbers for a two-front war is to purchase Tejas MK1A and MK2 in large quantities.

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
Sure, they have been expecting big orders for last 20 years, posters on this forum have so much mud on their face from past claims I think we have come to the point that 20th or 21st layer of mud on the face makes no difference to them.....

Bagheera0084

SpeedLimited
Jan 16, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Thats is just for "BOHNI" or start as they say in desi buissness language there were a lot of projects that were put on back burner deu to elections which now will be cleared

and deu to most of them had a competition from an undesirable party from Europe and a couple from USA that supported all kinds of mischief in india to gain "Political favour but failed" hence supported the opposition and now trying every trick with help of AI and social media

but fact stands that MODI is back in driver seat and again they wont get the contracts like they wanted so what now ...... your comments memebers
@Guru Dutt I had maintained from the early days of the MMRCA 10+ years ago, and spl after Rafale was chosen ki 120 odd ayenge. 36 was always a laughably small number given the threats on both northern flanks.

It's a little bit of a shame only our NAVY is holding its own wrt indigenous production of platforms.. (but then they are arguably easier to engineer)

Is it effect of Agnipath scheme?

@vsdoc @Mrloveday @pikku @pikkuboss @JaneBhiDoYaaron

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

What happened to making our own?

Huge kickbacks.

A Defence Minister died.

A file mysteriously lost.

Nation never forgets.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do You Even Know the so called AgniVEER scheme which Congi Chamcha brigate is calling Fancy names ??

There is a problem with Age in Indian Army

deu to ever increasing pressure on student and other activities and avrage age of a officer or JCO or infantry soldier is rissing and reached almost 24 years

so as per need of the forces which forces have themselfs devised need young men in infantry and JCO ranks so age of armed forces comes down

now an avrage agniveer who is selected at an avrage age of 18 years in the force for a period of FOUR YEARS if shows capability or passes his Major tests at 22 is sent for LONG SERVICE COMMISSION rest who fail get SISTEEN LAKH RUPEES and ONE CRORE if he losses his life during service specially during combat while those who could not make into service wille be obsorbed in CRPF , State police or Intellegnce or Raiway Police or related goverment posts

in short Agniveer is for recruiting Miltarry trained rpofessionals in CRPF/State Police/Local Beurocracy and Goverment Distribeution Like Ration Shop executives or Mother dairy or Safal Counters operatives or in State Transport services in Highway Toll Collection or maintainence there are endless places where goverment wants to place these militarry background agniveers and it is already hapenning all across the globe under various names

as for Dassault and Lokheed they want to produce and assembell in india as there is no shortage of educated and qulified /trained machenical engineers and ITI mlike skilled machenical staff in India besides a very very huge demand and of course money to buy them ... so why not

Users who are viewing this thread