Defence spending up 18%

Jun 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Good news for India
Good news what? Last I checked they're still modernising and inducting new toys time to time. Vintage Indian military babus are just showing laziness and incompetence even after major skirmishes in past 5 years with all the budget they have.

AZADPAKISTAN2009

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well the increase is actually not a increase

Rupee value has fallen from 100 rupee to 1 Dollar to 300 Rupee to 1 Dollar

the increase is actually just the "inflation" value

The total budget is still same

In order to maintain , the budget , they had to increase the number (fudging it up) so it balances out existing values

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The two trillion rupees equates 7 billion USA dollars as your currency is too weak...

Despite the increase because your inflation is 12% your Pakistani currency has no value against dollar ..your increaseing your allocation but in real terms. It's only seven billion USA dollars

That excluded what you send on salaries which is 800 lakh rupees or further 2 billion dollars

Even then it's a very tiny budget and how you plan to maintain your military is beyond belief

Let alone achieve the acquisition of Chinese subs or fifth generation from fighters

On these numbers it's just not possible

The money is not there

Your economy is battered

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Good news what? Last I checked they're still modernising and inducting new toys time to time. Vintage Indian military babus are just showing laziness and incompetence even after major skirmishes in past 5 years with all the budget they have.
Your assertion is not based on facts. But I won't say further since its off topic. Thanks.

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well the increase is actually not a increase

Rupee value has fallen from 100 rupee to 1 Dollar to 300 Rupee to 1 Dollar

the increase is actually just the "inflation" value

The total budget is still same

In order to maintain , the budget , they had to increase the number (fudging it up) so it balances out existing values

This bit is so true
Inflation at 12%
Pak rupee losing value against dollar
I bet the purchase of future Chinese weapons is in exchange for pak.strategic land lease be it gwader becomes cheaper Chinese for fifty years or gilgat become Chinese territory

No way are you getting j10*j31 hangor subs on Pak money

It's not possible on 8 or 9 billion budget

Users who are viewing this thread