Developments in IK's Cipher Case

There acts are breaking this country...... I repeated so many time ....Chinese chairman Mao said when he was in absolute power.....with the weapon you can fight the war , but you can not win the war.....

They want him leave the country at all cost ... his presence inside the country is danger for establishment... even if they kill and bury him.
As a history student I disagree here

tomorrow will be toshakhana case decision due....

Faujeets and Patwari have shown their hands and they have nothing. The real power is the awam and this time they have to prove they want change. Go out and vote on Feb 8th.

If rigging elections at large scale was easy , haramkhor generals and patwaris wouldn’t go to this extend. The fear is driving them mad and they are afraid that their every move has been countered. They have lost every single narrative.

People need to stop jumping the gun with what ifs scenario's.
First step - vote
Step two - elections are rigged - get ready to protest.

Maybe we should share revolutions of other nations to educate Pakistanis what they are capable of . Tunisian revolution is the most recent one.
Imran Khan already knew all this .... Bajwa already threat him 12 years in prison on cipher ....

In Türkiye the Paramilitary turned on the traitor Soldiers but in Pakistan Bajwa and
Asim have stripped every soldier of their testicles.
During the NATO in initiated July 15 coup, one single NCO turned down the entire Imperialists' plan to kill Erdo'an and overthrow his government by taking out their most trusted and important traitor general with a single shot at the order of another patriot and nationalist general. He lost his life.

I am pretty sure 250m Pak folks can produce one such general and one such NCO.

Can we create a list for all the constituencies and spread the word...
One is available but I cannot upload due to the size

In Türkiye the Paramilitary turned on the traitor Soldiers but in Pakistan Bajwa and
Asim have stripped every soldier of their testicles.
Asim pu***y wasn't even present in pakistan at the time when imran khan was kidnapped may 09 incident asmin has no balls
Asmin also wasn't present in pakistan when imran khan was arrested 2nd time as far I remember. he has no balls and doesn't trust his own bodyguards snd is always behind bullet proof glass .

During the NATO in initiated July 15 coup, one single NCO turned down the entire Imperialists' plan to kill Erdo'an and overthrow his government by taking out their most trusted and important traitor general with a single shot at the order of another patriot and nationalist general. He lost his life.

I am pretty sure 250m Pak folks can produce one such general and one such NCO.

Türkiye is a country with intelligence and courage. It would be a grave mistake to compare a dead corpse with a living an thriving nation.

14 more years of jail time.

Imran Khan, Bushra Bibi sentenced to 14 years in Toshakhana reference

Another inglorious day in over 270 years of sepoys' ignominious history.

Mir Jaffer would be proud of the little colonial slave satans he spawned.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Economically Pakistan was already irrelevant, but now it is finished. Ladla will make sure of it. Politically, Pakistan is a morally bankrupt nation. Pakistan has very little future. There is no doubt about it.

Absolutely agree, it's a very hopeless situation for Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back