Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Lol
Geopolitics in Turkey and baku :

We help jews and we are servent of America and also we are defenders of islam because Iran is bad.

Are you really stupid?!
You know it is pretty hard to all Turk a slave, I wouldn't do it, because , you see 2600 and 400 km and still it doesn't work.
By the way , I have noticed years ago that the people who were the slaves think that the others are slaves. What would they know?
They rarely experienced freedom.
Seemingly Azerbaijan won the war , when was the last time you experienced such phenomenon?
When?

You know it is pretty hard to all Turk a slave, I wouldn't do it, because , you see 2600 and 400 km and still it doesn't work.
By the way , I have noticed years ago that the people who were the slaves think that the others are slaves. What would they know?
They rarely experienced freedom.
Seemingly Azerbaijan won the war , when was the last time you experienced such phenomenon?
When?
Türkiye ended when Atatürk secularized this country.

Other Turkic countries culture and religion were destroyed by the Soviets.

None of today's Turkic countries are similar to the Islamic empires in the past.

They are just aimless people who are proud of their language.

Azerbaijan has become the second country of the Jews, and Turkey will do whatever America orders. Turkey's wish is that the Europeans accept them as one of their own.

Türkiye ended when Atatürk secularized this country.

Other Turkic countries culture and religion were destroyed by the Soviets.

None of today's Turkic countries are similar to the Islamic empires in the past.

They are just aimless people who are proud of their language.

Azerbaijan has become the second country of the Jews, and Turkey will do whatever America orders. Turkey's wish is that the Europeans accept them as one of their own.
Listen spare me the usual drivel and tedious clichés, let's see what we have at our hands here.
Firstly the talk and usual propaganda doesn't move a needle at battle field, one bit.
It get some little points here and there among some , which is mostly in idiotic Islamic countries.
Israeli officers said a few weeks ago that they have something in hand and they showed it.
if i am a soldier or even cspitan or major of Iranian Guard or Hezbollah, without communication, which were compromised for long time and other debacles , I would be completely unsure about my position.
It wasn't primarily military victory which Israel scored but absolute debacle.
From day 1 , Israel is completely in the charge of events. There is no weakness in top echelon and important units, the weakness is in regular units.
Hamas is under pressure but seemingly pound for pound have performed a lot better then Iranians and Hezbollah.
Etc etc I can go on for pages.
What I am trying to tell you here, don't talk about others much.
Israel did kill 100s of the Jews on 7th October for just Gaza or bit of Lebanon.
It seems that you don't understand that.
You talked then you started to believe in your own bullshit.
I am not happy to say but Jews are winning big time against you..
That's pretty clear

Israel has officially struck South Lebanon.

It's been almost a year, Israel has completely dominated the retaliation. Today they said we care a f*** , we will strike within Lebanon to take out Hizbolla if needed.

1726771615437.png
Just another day for Israel. I do expect a ground invasion soon.

Listen spare me the usual drivel and tedious clichés, let's see what we have at our hands here.
Firstly the talk and usual propaganda doesn't move a needle at battle field, one bit.
It get some little points here and there among some , which is mostly in idiotic Islamic countries.
Israeli officers said a few weeks ago that they have something in hand and they showed it.
if i am a soldier or even cspitan or major of Iranian Guard or Hezbollah, without communication, which were compromised for long time and other debacles , I would be completely unsure about my position.
It wasn't primarily military victory which Israel scored but absolute debacle.
From day 1 , Israel is completely in the charge of events. There is no weakness in top echelon and important units, the weakness is in regular units.
Hamas is under pressure but seemingly pound for pound have performed a lot better then Iranians and Hezbollah.
Etc etc I can go on for pages.
What I am trying to tell you here, don't talk about others much.
Israel did kill 100s of the Jews on 7th October for just Gaza or bit of Lebanon.
It seems that you don't understand that.
You talked then you started to believe in your own bullshit.
I am not happy to say but Jews are winning big time against you..
That's pretty clear
Victory or martyrdom in a holy war does not matter.
The important thing is to stand against the oppressor.

If God wills, we will win. This war was started by Hamas, and Iran and others and even Hamas itself were not ready, the enemy has strong supporters and has higher technology. The traitorous Muslim countries are also with them. Victory is not impossible, but it is difficult.

Victory or martyrdom in a holy war does not matter.
The important thing is to stand against the oppressor.

If God wills, we will win. This war was started by Hamas, and Iran and others and even Hamas itself were not ready, the enemy has strong supporters and has higher technology. The traitorous Muslim countries are also with them. Victory is not impossible, but it is difficult.
I can't tell you that I am more interested in winning and dying.
Already my father, uncle and cousins died in war.
I rather be like my grandfather who died in peace in Istanbul 1980, after fighting every effing war of 20th century that he could had taken the part.
No problem with dying, it just that I want to give to myself the best chance.

A clown is to cuck yourself to the Russians and Chinese. Russia is the single biggest murderer of Muslims globally and the single biggest occupier of Muslims lands in the world. Nearly 90% of what Russia is today was Muslim lands. Even if we ignore Asia and just look at the caucuses the Muslims are under brutal Russian oppression. The Chechens not so long ago were crushed for fighting for their independence.

Who cares as long as they help bring an end to centuries of colonial rule which still exists today but under planted puppets and other measures. It is called "looking at the big picture".

Russia is a brutal racist anti-muslim state for sure but let them fight and exhaust the Zio-Nazis in Ukraine. It brings in the "multi-polar" world a bit closer and gives China more space to challenge and destroy the Zio-US hegemony.

No idea who you are but most whites under 50 in the UK absolutely now despise the entity. It is only the old white racists who cheer them on as they are racists and hate Muslims.

ME would have been such a nice and peaceful place if that settler entity was not implanted into it. Destroy that and the region can heal and prosper.

Not really if its own diplomats are getting their pants blown up.

Yeah, but they have engulfed Israel in constant conflict

Israel has been decimated in international lawfare
Created anger and resistance across the planet
Lost educated youth across the planet
And sealed it's own faith

All Israel will have is endless conflict and hatred and blood stained hands,

War can be costly, and iran will indeed suffer setbacks but it can find the resistance to constantly keep Israel in conflict

Israel is a democracy, surrounded by muslim non democracy.
I think they don't fear them.
Hamas is not lnocked down, and Israle will never allow it to grow again (so the Philadelphia corridar will remain a djude one).
Next is Hezbollah. Behind all that there is one ond only one foe : Iran.
They all are puppets in the Iran hands.
Israel made peace with Egypt, Morocco, it was nearly done with Saudi Arabia (only a question of time).

Look at their history : They suffered a lot and decided in 1948 not to suffer more. Now they feared no one, and specially not their neighbors.
Yet again attempting to be more Jewish than Jews my little brown friend.
Israel has committed state sponsored terrorism and the world has noted it. Even more desperation and isolation very soon. Killing kids and women yet again is a war crime.
Now I know your natural hatred for Muslims is making you have wet dreams but do calm down and understand the latest action taken by Israel has created more enemies they could ever imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back