• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Discussion on the legitimacy of CCP regime.

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This thread is an objective debate on whether the CCP's 75-year dictatorship is legitimate

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@enroger Do you think it was legal for CCP to retain armed resistance against the Chinese central government in 1946?

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This thread is an objective debate on whether the CCP's 75-year dictatorship is legitimate
How do you define 'legitimate'? It is good to remember "Possession is nine-tenths of the law". Another saying from Mao is Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun (Chinese: 枪杆子里面出政权). Based on these, it is hard to argue against CCP.

enroger

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@enroger Do you think it was legal for CCP to retain armed resistance against the Chinese central government in 1946?

Mr self proclaimed "granddaughter of CCP officials", I'm not gonna waste my precious time debating things related to Chinese to some foreign imposter.

I' rather spend my time trolling such little shits, it is more entertaining for me, thank you very much

enroger

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How do you define 'legitimate'? It is good to remember "Possession is nine-tenths of the law". Another saying from Mao is Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun (Chinese: 枪杆子里面出政权). Based on these, it is hard to argue against CCP.

I'm informing you that you're replying to someone that claimed it is "granddaughter of CCP officials". It is also dumb enough to copy and paste a Baidu article claiming it's identity. Think to yourself which countries' people are this dumb and likes to fake their nationality?

In short, don't take what it said seriously

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mr self proclaimed "granddaughter of CCP officials", I'm not gonna waste my precious time debating things related to Chinese to some foreign imposter.

I' rather spend my time trolling such little shits, it is more entertaining for me, thank you very much
I hope you can learn some reasonable debates. Don't be rude and unreasonable like CCP officials. thank you.

enroger

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I hope you can learn some reasonable debates. Don't be rude and unreasonable like CCP officials. thank you.

Why do you have this illusion that we're having a debate? Me trashing the **** out of some lowlife imposter can hardly be called a debate can it?

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why do you have this illusion that we're having a debate? My trashing the **** out of some lowlife imposter can hardly be called a debate can it?
You also said so. You support the CCP official's granddaughter calling you 小蜘蛛. You don't object to her. I have no other opinions.

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We can understand it this way. Any feudal dynasty is "枪杆子里出政权". Any feudal dynasty would have gone to the guillotine... CCP is no exception

enroger

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You also said so. You support the CCP official's granddaughter calling you 小蜘蛛. You don't object to her. I have no other opinions.

You keep thinking that is a proper insult is quite funny, you're so fake people can see it a mile away. It actually takes a bit of IQ to fake identity you know, you're just not cut out for it

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You keep thinking that is a proper insult is quite funny, you're so fake people can see it a mile away. It actually takes a bit of IQ to fake identity you know, you're just not cut out for it
Your defense for CCP has been very unsuccessful...

Perhaps CCP is accustomed to cruel and barbaric treatment of everyone and never allows debate. So CCP fans are not good at debating?

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You use your IQ to defend the granddaughter of CCP officials. You are indeed a qualified 小蜘蛛

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I told you it's not a debate, I'm just trashing you you get it? I have proper debate with normal people in this site and others all the time, not gonna waste my time with you, why do you think you deserved to be taken seriously? The moment you decide to pretend to be someone you're not you've given up all dignity and therefore is fare game to me to treat you however I like, you get it?
小蜘蛛

zhanlong

Jul 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The CCP armed itself against the Chinese central government in 1946. This is a serious illegal act. Suspected of treason.

enroger

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
小蜘蛛

这玩意儿装了半天中国人,连怎么骂人都不会。说自己是什么官员孙女?!给点证据啊,百度上扣的可不算,敢不敢晒个照啊?什么破玩意儿

这会儿它还在费劲机翻呢,哈哈

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts