Dr. Shahiduzzaman: in order to change India’s habitual perception, our only answer as I feel is nuclearization.

So now you admit that was intentional even though your government denied the claim. Hasina is gone. Can’t stop China from building dams to counter India so don’t worry, flash flood card isn’t going to work in the future
Yeah it was and no there is nothing Bangladesh can be in coming 10-20 years to prevent it. You want to prevent it? Get nukes.

You can certainly build conventional missiles, hypersonic will take sometime. Also if you buy from outside, it will be range limited to 300 KM. Still very useful.

That being said, India will only need 150 KM range rocket artillery to cover entire Bangladesh due to geography.

So economics of this kind of war favours INdia.
I wonder what will happen if couple of these projectiles end up in Pune or Chennai.

I wonder what will happen if couple of these projectiles end up in Pune or Chennai.
Uhhh.. Pune is much further than 300 KM and for coming 10 years even if you start now, you cannot make projectile with such ranges.

Besides, If India decides to go all out conventionally, there will be no bangladesh left.

I’m not even talking about a second strike; Pakistan doesn’t even have the capability to launch a nuclear weapon against India.
That's why India maintains a policy of not using nuclear weapons against Pakistan—because India knows Pakistan lacks any credible nuclear deterrence against it.

you literally wrote

"There is no possibility of a second strike once Pakistan launches a nuclear missile against India." in response to a comment by me about Second strike, so don't gaslight. lol

You don't know what you are talking about. lol

Believe what you want to believe.

No first use doesn't means they refuse to use Nuclear weapons, but that they won't use it first, this isn't really anything new, its common among states that have an advantage in conventional means. A state which doesn't have a conventional advantage is one that explicitly lays out that it will use nuclear weapons first, and it defines red lines and thresholds for its use, and typically concentrated on building tactical battlefield nuclear weapons deployment. Its thresholds for use in its doctrine are far smaller than a state with a no first use policy. For example the Russian doctrine compared to the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back