Dr Zakir Naik is coming to Pakistan

Mr X

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I understand religious discussions are not allowed in this forum, but Zakir Naik has had a history of controversies with the Indian government. So he also has a political side too.

I am so happy to hear that he will be visiting Pakistan in October. I recently watched his interview with Nadir Ali, where he shared his desire to visit Pakistan, today, I received a notification on YouTube (likely due to relevant searches content as I am not subscribed to his channel anymore) confirming that he will be visiting Pakistan next month.

I wish I could attend his events, but sadly I am not in Pakistan. For those who have the chance, I encourage you to go. He has contributed more to the Muslim community than 99.99% of Muslims combined.

Please refrain from discussing any controversies in this thread, but feel free to share positive comments if you would like.

Here is the schedule of his visit

IMG_1407.jpeg

You guys actually like Zakir Naik?
As a child, yes. He is a scholar in competative religion. So, when scores some points, it gives chill and release dopamine etc which gives sense of achievement.
However, when we grow up and start looking inward. Then we tend to look for answers for our innerself. Therefore, I like now Nouman Ali Khan. Anyway, it doesn't mean we hate ZN or don't like him but I am not as enthusiast about him like when I was kid.
1726955203539.png

I understand religious discussions are not allowed in this forum, but Zakir Naik has had a history of controversies with the Indian government. So he also has a political side too.

I am so happy to hear that he will be visiting Pakistan in October. I recently watched his interview with Nadir Ali, where he shared his desire to visit Pakistan, today, I received a notification on YouTube (likely due to relevant searches content as I am not subscribed to his channel anymore) confirming that he will be visiting Pakistan next month.

I wish I could attend his events, but sadly I am not in Pakistan. For those who have the chance, I encourage you to go. He has contributed more to the Muslim community than 99.99% of Muslims combined.

Please refrain from discussing any controversies in this thread, but feel free to share positive comments if you would like.

View attachment 66330

NO thank you. This guy claimed that india would be a superpower by 2020 and that Pakistan should have been a part of india.

You guys actually like Zakir Naik?

Definitely not. I liked his Sheikh though, Sheikh Ahmed Deedat, this Zakir guy claims to be his student but goes against his religious view points due to closeness with wahabism and funding. He should stay with religious comparative study and not creed which is not his field.

Dr. Zakir Naik and his son are always welcome in Pakistan.

Though his opinion on partition, that was the only thing I didn't agree with him on.

Oh well, he cannot stop his dawah because of petty politics.

Somebody later said Zakir Naik revised his views on partition.

Last edited:

View attachment 66330
I agree with you, and I do like Dr. Zakir Naik, he has done A LOT for the cause of Islam and for the Muslim community.

His Sheikh Ahmed Deedat was also another great personality.

His opinion on partition, That was the only thing I did not agree with him on.

Somebody later said Zakir Naik revised his views on partition.

We Pakistanis also have a right to our perspective as well on partition.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back