• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

π„π¬πœπšπ₯𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“πžπ«π«π¨π«π’π¬π¦ 𝐀π₯ 𝐐𝐚𝐞𝐝𝐚, πˆπ’πŠπ & 𝐓𝐓𝐏: π€πŸπ π‘πšπ§'𝐬 𝐑𝐨π₯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 π‘πžπ π’π¨π§πšπ₯ πˆπ§π¬π­πšπ›π’π₯𝐒𝐭𝐲

AJKashmir1

Dec 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No Pakistani should fight for any foreign outfit. We are not mercenaries. And all this ethnic/ sectarian/ communal third world nonsense should be stamped out from our society. Totally unacceptable.

Thank god Mian sahb had the presence of mind to stop us from going over the cliff in Yemen. He actually saved us from disaster and humiliation.
Agree with you lala but actually we disappointed so many long time allies by not going in

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Agree with you lala but actually we disappointed so many long time allies by not going in
We did briefly blundered into Yemen......We got dozens of our boyz taken hostage by hoosi baghi......Mian sahb got them all released and after that quickly realized that fighting hoosi in the mountains was a fools game.

Thank god that was the end of it.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We got so much inhouse dramay going on bhai. We can't deal with them. Overseas mercenary action is just a giant no no. No way.

Magadh

Jul 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's because hardliner Sunni-Shias don't even consider each other Muslim, it's like the typical kaffir vs Muslim thing but more intense cause one claims to be true Islam.
I remember There was a hardliner Islamic Kashmiri lawyer, Babur Qadri, who often chanted "Hindustan Murdabad" and "Pakistan Zindabad" on Indian TV channels. He supported Kashmir becoming a part of Pakistan and openly abused the Hindu community and Hindu gods and goddesses and that too while in sitting in New Delhi. However, once his identity as a Shia was revealed to others in his locality, he got killed. kafir kafir shiya kafir
1720136370441.jpeg

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I remember There was a hardliner Islamic Kashmiri lawyer, Babur Qadri, who often chanted "Hindustan Murdabad" and "Pakistan Zindabad" on Indian TV channels. He supported Kashmir becoming a part of Pakistan and openly abused the Hindu community and Hindu gods and goddesses and that too while in sitting in New Delhi. However, once his identity as a Shia was revealed to others in his locality, he got killed. kafir kafir shiya kafirView attachment 53405
Pretty easy to join da dots here no? This bought n paid for dude was on CIA payroll no? And yous neither muzlim, nor Kashmiri no?

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India has a reason to support Shias because most pro-India activists in Kashmir are Shias. Shiyas are pro India because they are aware of the potential consequences for them if Kashmir becomes an independent country. The Muslim votes that the BJP receives in elections are primarily Shia, not Sunni. the Shia-Sunni hatred is far more intense than the Hindu-Muslim divide, but it often gets overlooked because Shias' are minority.
Yeah No they are not. The Hindu has been cleverly trying to create a rift between the two communities for decades now. Much of the anti-Islam stuff that’s produced always seems to have a β€œShia name” attached to it. Same with the All India Shia party or whatever it was called, it’s spokesperson, some as*hole names Rizvi came out as β€œHindu.”

The Shias are even more attached to the Ummah concept than the average Sunni IMO.

The Hindu has been trying to divide make the Muslims fight each other by divide and rule tactic by giving the Shias more autonomy in IOK while clamping down hard on the Sunnis, which they hoped would create between the two communities.

How do I know this? I’m intimately connected to all communities

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I remember There was a hardliner Islamic Kashmiri lawyer, Babur Qadri, who often chanted "Hindustan Murdabad" and "Pakistan Zindabad" on Indian TV channels. He supported Kashmir becoming a part of Pakistan and openly abused the Hindu community and Hindu gods and goddesses and that too while in sitting in New Delhi. However, once his identity as a Shia was revealed to others in his locality, he got killed. kafir kafir shiya kafirView attachment 53405
Why would a Shia pretend to be Sunni and behave that way? Sounds like a Hindu false flag to me. Makes absolutely no sense.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What do you inhale, imbibe or ingest?
Whats going on in da ME bhai? Or are you a colored convert? Converts are the most anti islam, otherwise no money nor jobs either out west no? No more church among da coloreds either if yous happen to be in da thurrdd whulld no?....lol

Yous not gettin paid enough brah! for being this incensed no?

Come on now.

Last edited:

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Whats going in da ME bhai? Or are you a colored convert? Lower caste converts are the most anti islam, otherwise no money nor jobs either out west no? No more church either among coloreds either if yous in da thurrdd whulld no?....lol
Wtf are you talking about? Are you okay or on drugs?

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I want all da converts here to listen up........Don't try messin wid our country.......I will expose all yous in a heatbeat!.......Don't do it........

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I want all da converts here to listen up........Don't try messin wid our country.......I will expose all yous in a heatbeat!.......Don't do it........
I think your arguments may command some respect if you lose that fake Ebonics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest