Europa the Last Battle

The more I learn about these people, the more convinced I am that they are truly the devil’s children ruining this world. It’s so striking how accurate the Bible described them in Revelation 2:9 thousand of years ago. Harold Wallace Rosenthal’s “The Hidden Tyranny” confirms this.

😡😡😡 those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

😡😡😡 I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

Sorry I'm done listening with your cisgendered crap

This docuseries called Europa - The Last Battle discusses the Axis perspective of WW1 and WW2. It also shows the history of Zionism and how Communism and Bolshevism are descended from Zionism and run by Jewish elites (not all Jews). It discusses the origins of Rothschild wealth and many other topics not taught since the victors of both WWs covered it up and gave a new narrative.

I have only finished 2 of the 13 and it ia blowing my mind. The world is facing a truly powerful anti-God, satan worshipping cult. The effecta are clear to see on the world and moral degeneracy and killing as many people as possible is the goal.

This docuseries called Europa - The Last Battle discusses the Axis perspective of WW1 and WW2. It also shows the history of Zionism and how Communism and Bolshevism are descended from Zionism and run by Jewish elites (not all Jews). It discusses the origins of Rothschild wealth and many other topics not taught since the victors of both WWs covered it up and gave a new narrative.

I have only finished 2 of the 13 and it ia blowing my mind. The world is facing a truly powerful anti-God, satan worshipping cult. The effecta are clear to see on the world and moral degeneracy and killing as many people as possible is the goal.

Glad you found it interesting brother. Watch the lot, this is history everyone must learn to see reality. Really eye-opening stuff.

Last edited:
As of episode 6 there are a few claims in this docuseries I just can't agree with. Overall the existence of Zionist Marxism makes sense, the Zionist control of world banking and media and the forcing of immigration to destroy all the races of Europe and the West makes sense.

I am not buying that Japan invaded all the surrounding countries in order to make peace. They did way too many terrible crimes to say they were trying to establish peace. Also the serious crimes of the SS have not been discussed or addressed yet.

It seems to me the truth lies in the middle between the extreme caricatures of blood thirsty Nazis in the Western media and the angels they are portrayed as in this documentary.

It is an ultra-right point of view.

The truth is that Anglos (UK) were using Jews as an instrument to influence/subvert continental powers ( Bolsheviks, USA media & financial).

Fool Hitler blamed the Bolsheviks but admired Anglos, naive mindset.

Jews gaining dominance is a much later phenomenon (well after 1962).

It is an ultra-right point of view.

The truth is that Anglos (UK) were using Jews as an instrument to influence/subvert continental powers ( Bolsheviks, USA media & financial).

Fool Hitler blamed the Bolsheviks but admired Anglos, naive mindset.

Henry Ford wrote The International Jew in 1920. Their dominance was established at least by then.

That is simply not true.

Britain signed the Balfour Declaration, reserving Palestine as future Israel, in 1917 at the behest of powerful Jewish lobbies in Britain and the US.

A reminder to members who haven't managed to watch this series. Please watch. Know your history and prepare for what's ahead of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back