Faisal Vawda accuses Imran Khan of foreknowledge of Arshad Sharif’s killing

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Questions why Murad Saeed remained in hiding since the incident
1726073465724.png
In a shocking development, former federal minister and senator Faisal Vawda has accused Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan of having prior knowledge of the murder of journalist Arshad Sharif.

He made these serious allegations during an appearance on Samaa TV program Nadeem Malik Live, claiming that Imran Khan was aware that "something big" was going to happen before Sharif’s death on October 23, 2022.

The former PTI leader revealed that the former premier had expressed his desire to hold a meeting on the same day Sharif was murdered, suggesting a connection between the two events.

He further alleged that PTI leader Ali Amin Gandapur, who had previously made threats against Khan, had warned that something major was imminent.
Vawda also mentioned that on August 16 or 20, 2022, PTI’s Murad Saeed had informed him that there were plans to assassinate Arshad Sharif, information that he claims even intelligence agencies were unaware of at the time.

The former minister emphasized that he has substantial evidence to back his claims and has shared this with the program's producer.

He also mentioned that he is conducting a forensic analysis of the audio evidence provided, which allegedly implicates key figures within PTI and suggests that former military officials Faiz Hameed and Nadeem Anjum were involved.

Faisal Vawda’s allegations did not stop there; he boldly questioned why Murad Saeed has remained in hiding since the incident, suggesting that Saeed’s involvement in the case is significant. He went on to predict dire consequences for those involved, claiming that both PTI and Faiz Hameed would eventually face severe legal repercussions.

Because he is not like you doing this 🥾 👅
Can you please stop using the annoying emoticons. I don’t mind if you mention “bootlicking” but these icons are annoying as you repeatedly use them

@ topic

Circumstances suggest that Arshad Sharif was a big PTI supporter so killing would have been a loss for PTI. It’s more likely the inside job of those who can do it and not the political parties of Pakistan.

Circumstances suggest that Arshad Sharif was a big PTI supporter so killing would have been a loss for PTI. It’s more likely the inside job of those who can do it and not the political parties of Pakistan.
It’s the job of those same Namaloom Afraad - who came on TV post killing and falsely claimed to the nation that they “didn’t” do it:
IMG_3343.png

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

It’s the job of those same Namaloom Afraad - who came on TV post killing and falsely claimed to the nation that they “didn’t” do it:
View attachment 64425

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
I think Faisal Vawda is involved in his murder conspiracy as he knew everything leading to his death.

And Faisal Vawda is the spokesman of WHO exactly?
View attachment 64426
He is not a spokesman of anybody. He is the Mir Jafar of Pakistani politics.

The last time I watched his interview, he was a member of PTI but recently I heard he was elected as a senator from PPP. He prefers to be the slave of establishment but no idea as I never watched his TV shows since last 5 years or so.

Back to topic and good night :)

And the earth is flat. Good night 😴
You watch him, so you know better than myself. He annoys me more than Asim Munir.. so I have probably watched 30 seconds of his interviews in the last 2 years.

He is an artist awaiting to be sold, just name the price.

he is the worst example of our politics but then PTI didn’t do him well, so he is allowed to take some revenge. I hope you know his history when PTI ditched him just like many other people they used as a ladder while his mother was on a dying bed. So he is got a personal score to settle and hence the army brought him to the front

Last edited:
Can you please stop using the annoying emoticons. I don’t mind if you mention “bootlicking” but these icons are annoying as you repeatedly use them

@ topic

I think he was not PTI fan , but Imran Khan and few diehard lieutenant of Khan.

I think he was not PTI fan , but Imran Khan and few diehard lieutenant of Khan.
Arshad Sharif, Moeed Pirzada, Wajahat Hussain and others had bid farewell to journalism and were avid supporter of PTI during their hard time.

That was the sole reason why he decided to flee to Dubai in the first place as he had the fear of being arrested and trialled. The government was busy making cases against him for the same reason

Arshad Sharif, Moeed Pirzada, Wajahat Hussain and others had bid farewell to journalism and were avid supporter of PTI during their hard time.
Telling people the truth about army backed regime change operation - and not taking dictates in hard times like other boot licking “journalists” - is bidding farewell to journalism? 🙄

Telling people the truth about the army backed regime change operation and not taking dictates like other boot licking “journalists” is bidding farewell to journalism? 🙄
I have a lot of respect and admiration for all these journalists. However, there are times when our strong affection or loyalty towards political parties leads us to overlook the truth.

For example, a few days ago I was watching a video by Imran Riaz Khan, and he cited incorrect figures to back PTI. I was aware of the actual figures and realised he had made an error. Having said that, I can't claim whether it was a genuine mistake on his part or if he was deliberately manipulating the numbers to support PTI.

I will sleep now / good night bro

@ topic

Thanks for clarifying. I really thought it was a thong. That's why I couldn't connect the dots between boot and a thong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back